Chassis stretcher

Old 01-19-2009, 05:44 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Default Chassis stretcher

Anybody have a chassis stretcher I can borrow. :wink:
It seems my altered must have shrunk some over the winter. It's a little tighter than when I put it in the trailer last fall. Maybe it's just because it was so cold and the metal shrunk, yeah that's it. It'll fit when it warms up.

If not they'll have to grease me up to get in and out. It'll be the first time safety ever had to cut somebody out of a car that wasn't wrecked. :shock:

Good thing I'm already trying to lose weight. Down 5 lbs since the 1st. I'd like to drop at least another 20-25.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:50 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Get all them winter layers of clothing off and you MIGHT fit ! My Sorel's sure don't fit my pedal layout but my feet are warm !
Old 01-19-2009, 05:54 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

We all develope that winter spread, i go thru it every year, my car's doesn't have swing arm's so i must either crawl or roll over the bar, and believe me it isn't easy between steering wheel and seat. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-19-2009, 05:57 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
We all develope that winter spread, i go thru it every year, my car's doesn't have swing arm's so i must either crawl or roll over the bar, and believe me it isn't easy between steering wheel and seat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why I have one of those new fangled inventions, the REMOVABLE steering wheel ! MAN, they're GREAT !! :P :P :P
Old 01-19-2009, 05:59 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

You know something to be honest, for some reason they scare the hell out of me, always been afraid the wheel would come off in my hand so never trusted enough to install one :!: :!: To me bolts are better than pin's :!: :!:
Old 01-19-2009, 06:07 PM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

I have the same problem. I havent sat in my car since August and I set in there the other night. It is bad with a door car but with a dragster or altered it is way worse.

I even briefly considered selling my car, but I ordered some exercise equipment instead... 6'4" and 298 isnt the ideal place to be!

Oh well by the time I get to work on fixing up my new to me trailer to haul both cars and get both cars together I should hopefully be down at least 25 pounds...

On the bright side, its the time that refunds are getting close. That means if you have something you want to sell or buy it should happen pretty quick!!!

Hopefully we can all burn off the winter weight and kick some ass this year!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 06:09 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

We used to have some exercise equipment......made nice place to hang your coat.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:05 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by slowmotion
We used to have some exercise equipment......made nice place to hang your coat.
Yard Art........They weather nicely and have great patina by summers end after being featured in all your yard sales !
Old 01-19-2009, 07:13 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Man this post is not even funny , i've got an almost new SFI-20 2 piece Deist fire suit, i bought it when i weighed 170 lbs, and it was measured for that weight and 5'11". Well older and heavier i got up to 220lbs. What a joke when i tried to put it on since i may need it again pretty soon, I'm down to 185 since summer last yr. Trouble is i can't sell it and can't afford a new one. Actually i only need a SFI-15, but i'm killing myself to get into this -20, Hehe good part is i'm saving on groceries. :lol:

Zip.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:28 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

]GUYS------I HAVE BEEN THE SAME WEIGHT [NO-I LOST 12 POUNDS 2 YEARS AGO :lol: :lol: ]--NOW I STAY 168 LBS---IT IS CALLED STRESSSSSSSSSSSS ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:

BUT I WOULDN'T WANT YOU GUYS TO GO THRU MY LAST 5 YEARS :shock: :shock: :shock:

BE GLAD YOUR HEALTHY/ BUY ANOTHER SUIT OR GET BUSY DOING SOMETHING--SPRING WILL SOON BE HERE :lol: :lol: :lol:BURNING RUBBER/ ALCOHOL FUMES/ LOUD NOISE -YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!!!!!!

LOL--LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -