Bad dealings with 8secstreetcar

Old 01-13-2009, 04:28 PM
beebemotorsports
SHOW GUEST

Default Bad dealings with 8secstreetcar

Ad 1396871

After several emails back and forth, I asked Mr. Rigmaiden "how much for everything" He gave me a price I couldn't refuse.

I paid via money order (he wouldn't accept paypal - now I know why).

Box arrived. But not everything pictured in his ad was in the box. I called, he became beligerant and said, "fine, I will send you the rest of the items" I followed up with an email stating that I expected the remaining pieces by 1-19-09. That gave him a week. His response was not to threaten him.

I nor anyone I know emailed him in regards to this ad in the week that has passed.

I have not received the remaining items.

Based on my experience, Mr. Rigmaiden (8secstreetcar) does not deal fairly and anyone wanting to do business with him should be very leary and cautious in their transactions.

I would just like the remaining parts as pictured in the ad.

Thank you
Old 01-13-2009, 08:13 PM
8secstreetcar
SHOW GUEST

Default you can say whatever you want...

Read the ad. I will post it here for you to read...
if you can't read, not my fault. You are basically telling me that i should give you another $300 because i didn't take the lines off on top of the great deal you already got. I gave you 1300 for 575. But you really want to stick it to me right. READ THE AD AGAIN!

"I have an almost new moroso box style double kickout pan and a moroso single stage external oil pump for sale. The pan is almost new only used for part of one season. the pump works very well also. I am willing to possibly sepearate, but i would prefer to sell as a package. "
Old 01-13-2009, 09:17 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

beebemotorsports:

Questions: ad #'s & the original agreement as you see it with the whole "big picture" would be appreciated. Second, according to your post you agreed to give 8secondstreetcar until "1-19-09" to give you the parts... according to my calender, today is 1-13-09?? It is hard to aledge a bad deal if the time-lines are wrong or the end date is not here yet. JMO Rigsby
Old 01-14-2009, 05:41 AM
SEVENDMACH1
JUNIOR BUILDER

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13968...-oil-pump.html
Old 01-14-2009, 06:11 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THIS IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT DID YOU NOT RECEIVE THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD HAVE???????-------YOU HAVE TO GIVE MORE INFO OR JUST NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

LIVELY
Old 01-14-2009, 06:23 AM
8secstreetcar
SHOW GUEST

Default Matt, where is your response?

I get so sick of the mentality of some people that visit this site. You feel that you should always get something for nothing. When you don't get it, you want to complain. I sent you the items i stated in the write up. I tried to explain to you the reason behind the pic but all you could see was i need more. I never got belligerent with you. Anyone would get a little defensive when you are being accused of something. You just did not want to here me, but you wanted me to hear you. Why did you never ask the exact question, " Do I get the lines and adapter too?" READ THE AD AGAIN!
Old 01-14-2009, 06:26 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default I think this is what is going on

Lively, I had to read this a bunch of times before I figured it out.

I think the buyer got the pump and pan but not the braided line or AN fittings. The seller only referenced the pump and pan in the add, but pictured the lines too. The buyer claims that he bought it all.

This is a disagreement based on communication- I dont think this is to be construed as a scam or even bad seller.

What the seller probably should have done is added a line "fuel lines and fittings pictured are not included". No issue then.

This is all assuming I am interpreting the buyer and seller commentary correctly.

Scorp
Old 01-14-2009, 06:50 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THANK YOU----THANK YOU------------NOW I CAN FINALLY REST AND NOT GET AN ULCER FROM THIS DEAL THAT WENT SO. SO. WRONG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: --"THE ADD DOES STATE"WHAT IS FOR SALE BUT IT SHOULD HAVE SAID NO LINES OR FITTINGS OR MAT IT WAS SITTING ON OR GARAGE IT WAS IN ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
Old 01-14-2009, 10:04 AM
beebemotorsports
SHOW GUEST

I'm sorry. I did give him until 1-12, not the 19th as state above.

I'm not denying that I didn't get a good deal. But I expected everything as pictured. When I spoke with Mr. Rigmaiden he indicated that he would send the remaining items.

In correspondence I asked him the size of the lines and he answered me. But never said they were not included in the sale. I asked him "how much for everything"

If this started out as a simple misunderstanding, so be it. But I was then told the remaining items would be shipped. They have not been.

Mr. Rigmaiden has been deceptive in his dealings and people wanting to purchase from him in the future should beware!!!!
Old 01-14-2009, 10:39 AM
8secstreetcar
SHOW GUEST

Default this is the last time i respond to this stupid post!

I did say that i would ship you the other stuff in haste because i really just wanted this to end. After i thought about it, why would i give you more items for nothing. You say i am being deceptive. Whatever. You said you ask me how much for "everything"? I asumed that you read the ad. That's what i get for assuming. Bottom line, this is over for me. Next!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -