Finding someone on racejunk

Old 01-05-2009, 09:26 AM
fatboy427
SHOW GUEST

Default Finding someone on racejunk

If you have their name like mine is Fatboy427 how can I check there profile on RaceJunk with out a add number to see if they have done anyting with RaceJunk, I get emails on trades wanting to look at my cars and parts but I would like to see there profile too? if they dont give me a add number on a trade I dont know who Im talking too I mean I still send more pictures if they want or reply to them but who is who.... if they are a member I would like to see who Im talking to if they have a profile if not I understand I cant see who it is but was just wondering if there was a way to look up someone other thatn a add Number ???

Thanks
Old 01-05-2009, 09:55 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

On the main page, click my profile, then click on search profile and type in the user name you want to search. However, if they have their profile set to private like you do, then you can't view their profile anyway unless they approve a friend request from you...
Old 01-05-2009, 10:21 AM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks for the question and answer above. I did not know that I was letting it all hang out! Not that is a problem, but it could be. You may have guessed I am not an IT guy, Just a life time car guy.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:46 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Finding someone on racejunk

Originally Posted by fatboy427
If you have their name like mine is Fatboy427 how can I check there profile on RaceJunk with out a add number to see if they have done anyting with RaceJunk, I get emails on trades wanting to look at my cars and parts but I would like to see there profile too? if they dont give me a add number on a trade I dont know who Im talking too I mean I still send more pictures if they want or reply to them but who is who.... if they are a member I would like to see who Im talking to if they have a profile if not I understand I cant see who it is but was just wondering if there was a way to look up someone other thatn a add Number ???

Thanks
http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/164976

Quote:mytmouz
On the main page, click my profile, then click on search profile and type in the user name you want to search. However, if they have their profile set to private like you do, then you can't view their profile anyway unless they approve a friend request from you...

X2
Old 01-05-2009, 02:48 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I WANT TO KNOW OTHER PEOPLES INFO -BUT-I WANT TO KEEP MINE PRIVATE ops: ops:
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIVELY
Old 01-05-2009, 03:14 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mytmouz
I don't care how it's set. I'm not showing my privates on here and I sure don't want to see anybody elses. :shock:
Old 01-05-2009, 03:48 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by slowmotion
I don't care how it's set. I'm not showing my privates on here and I sure don't want to see anybody elses. :shock:
Absolutely Priceless!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....I'll still be rolling around on the floor at midnight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-05-2009, 04:11 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

So... You're only fond of your privates... :shock: :P
Old 01-05-2009, 04:52 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Somebody has to be.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:19 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default hey slowmotion,

Somebody has to be.
so there it is, poor wife. ha ha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -