Buisness with Murray ADD 1398362

Old 12-30-2008, 09:02 AM
chpseat987
CRAFTSMAN

Default Buisness with Murray ADD 1398362

Bought BB Aluminum Chevy heads from Muray ADD 1398362. He was able to take my credit card through Paypal and heads have been recieved he was very responsive to my emails I loaded him with several questions he never gave me any trouble and was glad to answer my questions and always got back with me on the answers he didnt have. Suprised me when I received everything he siad plus a stud kit that I was not expecting. The heads look great and my machinist said wow I cant belive you got this quailty for such a good deal. I recomend this guy for anybody needing parts on a budget.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:21 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Murray is a great seller here at Racing Junk,hear nothing but good about him. Murray has been here along time now,his feedback speaks volumes.

My hats off to you Murray

Tom
Old 01-01-2009, 03:52 PM
turbinetom
APPRENTICE

I met Murray not too long ago and chatted a while. All his stuff looked great and well presented. Seemed like an honest and up front guy. Not pushy about selling his parts either. RJ and the racing community need more like him.

Tom Timmermann
Danville IN
Old 01-01-2009, 09:28 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

Murray is a great guy to deal with, that is who I been buying my parts through. He is a very honest guy and will work with you.