Dish Network

Old 12-25-2008, 09:12 PM
CPope84
SHOW GUEST

Default Dish Network

If you are thinking about getting a satellite service, consider Dish Network. Packages starting at 24.99. Please visit my website,

http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=282403

Thanks.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:45 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

This is a forum site, not a classified site. You need to go to Racingjunk classified for your ad.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:49 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Dish Network

Originally Posted by CPope84
If you are thinking about getting a satellite service, consider Dish Network. Packages starting at 24.99. Please visit my website,

http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=282403

Thanks.
Dish network sucks can't even compare to direct TV, take your dish and shove it up your A**, believe me i've had both.

Zip.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:00 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Dang Zip your on a roll tonight. How was your Christmas?
Old 12-26-2008, 03:01 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hope you had a good christmas zip, cause i dont want you to bite my ass off when i ask this(just kidding) but why you down on the dish?ive had primestar,direc tv now dish and i like dish the best.im just curious.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:33 AM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

Let me explain why I switched from DISH to Direct. I started with DISH in 1998 after years of using c-band. They seemed to have kept their prices increases to a minimum for quite a few years. But then, they started bumping the prices up and dropping channels and adding crap programing. It always bothered me to that new subscribers were getting good deals and the folks that have been with them for a long while didn't any breaks. After the last notice of a price increase, I contacted Direct TV to come and install one of their systems. I called DISH to cancel and they asked why. I explained why and they said nothing. A short time later someone from DISH called and asked why I was dropping them. Again, I explained and they said they'd give me free HBO and Showtime for a year. I said no thanks. The following day they called back and said they'd take $15 off my bill for 2 years if I would stay with them. I said why didn't you offer me that when I first called ? They gave some kind of lame excuse and actually hung up on me. THAT sealed it right there. So now I have Direct TV and just last year the phone company we're with has package deals. So if Direct TV starts their crap, I'll switch. Showing loyalty to a company doesn't mean crap anymore.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:12 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Same here, but in the opposite direction Zip, I had Direct until 3 months ago. This was from about 6 weeks from rollout of the service. When I moved into this house the new dvr's were coming out, but the supply was limited. I was told that as soon as they came in, I would be upgraded at no cost. I never did get them. Final nail was when I was told that upgrades were for new customers to reel them in, they already had me...
Old 12-26-2008, 06:19 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I have had Dish network for years now no problem's. But again this is like car's some like Mopars, some like Fords, some Chevys!!!!!
Old 12-26-2008, 06:19 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

LOLOL I haven't owned a TV in over 35 years !!
Old 12-26-2008, 08:49 AM
vega34
SENIOR BUILDER

i'll have to go with you zip,i like direct a whole lot better,,,steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -