BACK HALF PRICING

Old 12-23-2008, 05:51 AM
fsdragster
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default BACK HALF PRICING

WANTING TO KNOW THE FAIR PRICE TO HAVE A 69 CHEVELLE BACKHALFED TO ACCEPT A 18.5 TO 22.5 STREET TIRE. THE CAR HAS A STOCK 12 BOLT. THE CAR WILL ONLY BE DRIVEN ON THE STREET SO I WOULD THINK IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE DONE CHEAPER THAN AN ALL OUT RACE ONE. WOULD ALSO PAY FOR ALL PARTS AND LABOR IN CASH. I ALSO RESIDE IN FLORIDA IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A FABRICATOR. THANKS FRANK
Old 12-23-2008, 08:41 AM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

labor will be the same for street or race. you can shop and find econo kits that are good for street. the kit will be the only money diff. check sxw, comp enginnering, and others on line.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:26 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I have a A.R.T. frame and narrowed fab 9" housing, they also sell backhalf kits. They are in Fl. and i believe they have a chassis shop near them that they use. You could call them to verify this, they are really good people to deal with and some of the staff also runs cars.

Zip.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:26 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I got a great Guy here in S.C....not to far of a drive for a Big Job like your wanting..he is VERY reasonable ,good work and their stuff works.

i Hooked him and Cris ( Bowtie4542001) up..Cris drove up one afternoon from mid GA and they built him a set of headers for his small block chevy while he waited at waffle House. The he came to my house and we fired that little 406 beast up.

I highly recommend these guys because of ( Price, Quality)

if your interested let me know and i will PM you the contact Numbers..

i seriuolsy do not think you will beat their prices for the Quality work that will be done.

location is just 2 hours north of Atlanta.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-24-2008, 02:12 AM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by bjuice
I got a great Guy here in S.C....not to far of a drive for a Big Job like your wanting..he is VERY reasonable ,good work and their stuff works.

i Hooked him and Cris ( Bowtie4542001) up..Cris drove up one afternoon from mid GA and they built him a set of headers for his small block chevy while he waited at waffle House. The he came to my house and we fired that little 406 beast up.

I highly recommend these guys because of ( Price, Quality)

if your interested let me know and i will PM you the contact Numbers..

i seriuolsy do not think you will beat their prices for the Quality work that will be done.

location is just 2 hours north of Atlanta.

Brian
I vouch for this guy. Very reasonable and great quality. Couldn't find a set of headers for my old Vega and Brian recoomended him, called him up and we agreed to meet at his shop. He was there when he said he was going to be there and started on the car without any delay. Had it done in a couple of hours. He was the reason I was able to run at the Pinks All Out when it came to Commerce.

Brian, I hope that you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Can't wait for me and the family to be able to come back your way (This time I will bring my Camaro ) Happy Holidays my friend.
Chris
Old 12-24-2008, 07:35 AM
russ67chevelle
EXPERT BUILDER

i would highly recomend the locker style!!!spool for me but others will disagree for street use so refer to my first sentence