do not ship to this usa address they are scum bags

Old 12-17-2008, 08:09 AM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

Default do not ship to this usa address they are scum bags

2608 fisk lane.
rondo beach, ca 90278

they bought $5,700.00 of parts & claim they did not order them, & did a credit card charge back, ups #1z5643630340256870

names used---> aussie shuman, smith, & ozzie ozman
Old 12-17-2008, 08:57 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Ozzie ozman?? lol Cmon you had to know this was a scam.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:55 AM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

WE DID A CODE 10, ALL INFO WAS A 100% MATCH WITH HIS CREDIT CARD, ITS HIS REAL NAME, WE ARE NOT DUMB, HE JUST WANTS FREE PARTS, NO NEED TO BE A ASS HERE
Old 12-18-2008, 10:03 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

One ? did you get the parts back, or did you also lose them? If you didn't get the parts back isn't there a way to fight the charge back. I don't know these answers that's why i'm asking the ??
I also realize that's a lot of shipping cost to eat.

Zip.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:25 AM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by zipper06
One ? did you get the parts back, or did you also lose them? If you didn't get the parts back isn't there a way to fight the charge back. I don't know these answers that's why i'm asking the ??

Zip.
NO PARTS BACK, THEY HAVE THE PARTS, NO THE SELLER EATS ALL OF THIS WHEN CUSTOMER PAYS WITH A CREDIT CARD, UPS IS WORKING ON ITEMS DELIVERED HERE 4 MONTHS AGO & IF THERE IS SIGNATURE REQUIRED THEY WILL MATCH THAT WITH OURS, THEN WE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE, WE WILL SEE, SHIPPING IS NOT A BIG DEAL $90.00 THX
Old 12-18-2008, 10:30 AM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Ozzie ozman?? lol Cmon you had to know this was a scam.
WE DID A CODE 10, ALL INFO WAS A 100% MATCH WITH HIS CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS ECT... ITS HIS REAL NAME, WE ARE NOT DUMB, HE JUST WANTS FREE PARTS, NO NEED TO BE A ASS HERE, WE ARE TRYING TO PASS THIS ON SO NO ONE ELSE HAS TO GET TAKEN BY THIS GUY
Old 12-18-2008, 02:56 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by richiedd

Zip.
NO PARTS BACK, THEY HAVE THE PARTS, NO THE SELLER EATS ALL OF THIS WHEN CUSTOMER PAYS WITH A CREDIT CARD, UPS IS WORKING ON ITEMS DELIVERED HERE 4 MONTHS AGO & IF THERE IS SIGNATURE REQUIRED THEY WILL MATCH THAT WITH OURS, THEN WE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE, WE WILL SEE, SHIPPING IS NOT A BIG DEAL $90.00 THX
WoW !!!, that suck's , that's certainly an eye opener too me and i guess too anyone who has a Paypal account like myself where payments could be made with a credit card. I don't know if Paypal has a coverage for that situation.
I guess it also make perfect sense now to (require a signature) for any and all packages delivered to a buyer no matter the size or value of product.

Zip.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:47 PM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

Zip.
WoW !!!, that suck's , that's certainly an eye opener too me and i guess too anyone who has a Paypal account like myself where payments could be made with a credit card. I don't know if Paypal has a coverage for that situation.
I guess it also make perfect sense now to (require a signature) for any and all packages delivered to a buyer no matter the size or value of product.

Zip.
we took his payment via phone, not paypal, paypal would cover it, it can happen just watch the news, thanks
Old 12-18-2008, 10:38 PM
fast72buick
APPRENTICE

Zip.

Zip.

Paypal IS worse!!!!!!
They side with the buyer 100% of the time.
If buyer says they didn't recieve a item they get a refund NO questions asked!!
UPS tracking confirmation doesn't mean shyt unless it was signed for at time of delivery, been there done that and lost out on over $600, Brother just went through this same shyt on E-bay with paypal and lost out on just over $330.00 for a gold pocket watch.
Seen this on another site.
www.paypalsucks.com
Old 12-19-2008, 06:09 AM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by fast72buick

Zip.

Zip.

Paypal IS worse!!!!!!
They side with the buyer 100% of the time.
If buyer says they didn't recieve a item they get a refund NO questions asked!!
UPS tracking confirmation doesn't mean shyt unless it was signed for at time of delivery, been there done that and lost out on over $600, Brother just went through this same shyt on E-bay with paypal and lost out on just over $330.00 for a gold pocket watch.
Seen this on another site.
www.paypalsucks.com
we have had no problems with paypal & been with them 10 years, over 6080 customers have paid us, we are on ebay with 10,000 + feedback under seller name richdesbiens crooks are the problem here not paypal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -