CNCRacingHeads

Old 12-11-2008, 11:19 AM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

Default CNCRacingHeads

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about this company.They seem a little low on price and just wondering about the quality.The ad# is 1369519.I was suppose to send them out to RFD but things happened and now I'm ready.Thanks
Old 12-13-2008, 04:59 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

Can anyone help me on this? I'm sure someone has dealt with them. I heard he has done some pro stock cars. Please let me know anything. Thanks
Old 12-13-2008, 05:44 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

MAYBE ASK OVER ON SPEEDTALK....a lot of engine guys over there. just a thought.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:17 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13695...G-520-CFM.html

I've never heard of this outfit,but thats not sayin they aren't a legit company either.

I got a question,if you was going to use RFD why are you not using RFD (Curtis) now? I am sure Curtis has alot of experiance with these heads you got.

Also why not support the people that support us here at RJ? Curtis is here in the forum ,in the engine section,and we all know he is for real,why go else where?
I am sure he has done work here for quite a few folks,and have never heard a bad word about Curtis,(RFD)
Old 12-13-2008, 06:28 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

I spoke with him the other day and he said he had some of RFD's heads in there that he worked on and he is also about $600 cheaper.He also does the port work for Steve Schmidt. He also pays the shipping back to the customer one way which helps out.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:59 AM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

I did some research on this company and found out he does excellent work. I spoke with Steve Schmidt Racing Engines and they said he does the "Pro Stock Heads" for them. I also found out that he does the head work for Pro Stock Driver "Greg Stanfield". If he is good enough for them, then he is definitely getting my Brodix Heads. His name is Ted and he is a super nice guy. If you are looking for quality work for a good price you need to give him a call. The name of his company is CNCRacingHeads and his ph# is 708-755-2000.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:03 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

These would not be the same heads you asked me about shipping up here to my guy in Ohio, are they?
Old 12-17-2008, 02:33 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

shawnp, your guy already has the heads but we decided to get them cnc ported to save on all the labor that needs to be done. Your guy is definitely building the motor. I have been in touch with Murray and he is taking care of everything on that end. I appreciate your help. Thanks
Old 05-19-2009, 08:57 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1369519/DART-BIG-CHIEF-HEADS-CNC-PORTING-520-CFM.html

I've never heard of this outfit,but thats not sayin they aren't a legit company either.

I got a question,if you was going to use RFD why are you not using RFD (Curtis) now? I am sure Curtis has alot of experiance with these heads you got.

Also why not support the people that support us here at RJ? Curtis is here in the forum ,in the engine section,and we all know he is for real,why go else where?
I am sure he has done work here for quite a few folks,and have never heard a bad word about Curtis,(RFD)
Ok Tom, It looks like the guy at www.cncrh.com also known as (TK Racing) did a number on my heads. :cry: :cry: I spoke with Curtis and as soon as I get this straightened up I will be getting a set done by him. I should have used Curtis in the first place. Please don't bash me, it was a very expensive lesson learned.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:49 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
These would not be the same heads you asked me about shipping up here to my guy in Ohio, are they?
Pink is this cnc head place the sameone shooter had all the issues with, that was a big topic on drr ? he was in indiana ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -