pinks allout

Old 12-03-2008, 02:03 PM
denn468
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default pinks allout

what kind of a track is martin michigan ihra/nhra is there electric in the pits if so do you know how many its my first race track out of state and im spoiled racing at norwalk hopefully it will be a good show anyone out there going to be there
Old 12-03-2008, 02:16 PM
wrightway
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: pinks allout

Originally Posted by denn468
what kind of a track is martin michigan ihra/nhra is there electric in the pits if so do you know how many its my first race track out of state and im spoiled racing at norwalk hopefully it will be a good show anyone out there going to be there
Ihra track power in most of the pits not all the links show some detail
I’m going

http://www.us131motorsportspark.com/index.asp?pageid=2
http://www.us131motorsportspark.com/...31grounds3.jpg
http://www.us131motorsportspark.com/...ted%205-29.htm
Old 12-03-2008, 02:28 PM
denn468
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default pinks allout

thats cool i did norwalk last year it was fun except for the 100degree day fri and sat i dont know about the other pinks allout races but they would not take care of the track i think it was because they didnt want any breakage but it was a good time anyway
Old 12-03-2008, 03:29 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

The track should be in pretty good shape we have a double race the saturday before and no test n tune before pinks all out. There are alot of pits with power but if you got a generator i would bring it. It's probably first come first serve on pit spots i would guess.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:33 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

131 is the next best thing to Norwalk around here for sure, IMO track is better at 131 pits better at Norwalk. Norwalk wins the icecream battle though

Maybe 75 power spots at 131 ? Sure the local boys will fill them fast though.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:28 AM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by hammertime
131 is the next best thing to Norwalk around here for sure, IMO track is better at 131 pits better at Norwalk. Norwalk wins the icecream battle though

The power spots are assigned to regular racers they pay dues for the spots and will probably be either roped off or reserved for them, will need to bring a generator if you need power cause you will be out with me in the boonies at the end of the track near the return road good thing they updated the whole facility a couple years ago very nice track to run down, fast too :wink: :wink:
Old 12-09-2008, 09:52 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by radicalz
Originally Posted by hammertime

The power spots are assigned to regular racers they pay dues for the spots and will probably be either roped off or reserved for them, will need to bring a generator if you need power cause you will be out with me in the boonies at the end of the track near the return road good thing they updated the whole facility a couple years ago very nice track to run down, fast too :wink: :wink:

Big deals like this is no resvere deal them spots are only guarnteed for points races and regular weekly races. Div/Nat Events and other big races that do not have the regular program arent reserved spots.

I'd rather park in the middle of BFE anyways, but do NOT want to park on the opposite side of the track.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:06 PM
denn468
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

i was just wondering my motorhome has a generater but some of my buddys dont parking at norwalk was we got there at 8am when the gates open they staged us by number as we came into the track so you will pit beside the guy in front and behind you that way pinks knows where you are incase they need you there were no exceptions so if your going with friends make sure you come in all together no saving spots at least thats the way pinks ran it at our track looking forward to racing at us131 for the first time should be a great time
Old 12-09-2008, 12:22 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Hammertime,i don't think there will anyone pitted on the (other) west side. I think they can pit close to 700 racers on the side we normally pit on. Besides most entries will be pickups & trailers. Not many big rigs with 53' stackers i wouldn't think.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:24 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Hammertime,i don't think there will anyone pitted on the (other) west side. I think they can pit close to 700 racers on the side we normally pit on. Besides most entries will be pickups & trailers. Not many big rigs with 53' stackers i wouldn't think.
I'd hope not either but ya never know

I've pitted over there one time and that was enough for me !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -