Old 11-28-2008, 09:21 AM
jondee05
SHOW GUEST

Default LIAR AND SCAMMER

CORRECTION ITS AD # 1359921

jondee05
SHOW GUEST

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:18 am Post subject: Liar and Scammer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny Payne / Payne Racing ad # 135991 I sent him a postal money order, in full, on his word according to how he described the firesuit in his ad.After numerous call's he finally sent it, 3 weeks later. It was beyond discusting, it actually stunk like a dog slept on it. He said it was very nice no rips or tears . It is full of holes and the fabric is so worn out threads are hanging loose from it. I requested my money back , telling him it looked like he pulled it from a dumpster. He lies and refuse's to acknowledge my complaint.RJ Members BE AWARE

Edited by Bjuice 11/28/08 ( combined Multiple Post same subject)
Old 11-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

POST some pictures....so you got a helmet, a neck collar, and a suit for $100 ....

I bet they are nice. you get what you pay for...still doesn't excuse false advertising but not sure what you could expect for that price.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:34 AM
jondee05
SHOW GUEST

Your right.you get what you pay for,thats why I asked him in advance, to make sure it was all good. I was mainly interested in the jacket, the pants,neckbrace and helmet where all nasty, they went in the garbage.I buy and sell alot on here, never any problems until now. This is a first time for me to complain.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:37 AM
dgordner
JUNIOR BUILDER

I just read the add. It is advertised as in good condition. The thing that gets me about the add is his "cam" is broke. That would have sent me a red flag!!! I would have ask him to borrow a camera from someone as almost everyone has one these days, and shoot me some pictures of the equiptment, requesting spacific shots. I do not purchase ANYTHING without seeing photo's from anyone. Sorry for your misfortune but you did right by advertising his behavior so others do not get scam by him.