BEWARE ADD#1381674

Old 11-26-2008, 04:10 PM
jhair2004
SHOW GUEST

Default BEWARE ADD#1381674

TRADED THIS WAGON TO THIS GUY FOR A SS IMPALA. IMPALA WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE A NEW SET OF WHEELS WITH THE DEAL THAT WERE ON BACKORDER. HE STOPPED ANSWERING PHONE AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND NEVER RETURNED CALLS. JUST A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS A-HOLE.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:59 PM
dunwody83
SHOW GUEST

sold car
Old 12-05-2008, 06:42 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dunwody83
sold car
What do you mean sold car ? He is saying you owe him a set of new wheels ? Dont know what it matters if you sold the car or not if you owe him wheels ?

Not taking sides so now is your time to tell your half
Old 12-05-2008, 07:19 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

sold car
WHERE ARE THE MANS WHEELS---YOU SOLD HIS OLD CAR SO SURELY YOU CAN COME UP WITH THE MONEY OR THE WHEELS :roll: :roll:
OR MAYBE A GOOOOOOOOOOOOD EXUSE OF SOME KIND~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIVELY
Old 12-06-2008, 05:51 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

sold car
Then everything is resolved right? You dont have the car anymore, so you are exempted from any obligations?

Pathetic.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:06 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Where are the mans' wheels? I don't understand why you no longer feel obligated, if in fact that is the case. What I do know is I hope jhair keeps his post at the top until you square him up.
Even if you do not get the wheels jhair, keep his name visible and unforgotten, it will likely help somebody else from "getting the shaft".
Good luck getting your wheels jhair.

Note to self: Add dunwody83 to my "list" of losers to not to business with.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:01 PM
dunwody83
SHOW GUEST

i guess i was was wright put sold car and that would give you guys something to talk about. i never got the wheels eather. i ordered them 3 years ago from one of the two biggest speed shops. they had the front ones but had to special order the back ones. two months went by and i still had no wheels. i swoped car and almost a year went by and still now wheels. they would call the wheel company ever time i would call them next week next week. i special order the wells so the would not give me my money back. i finely told them where they could stick them wheels. about a week later the speed shop called and told me that i had an in house credit. i was mad by then and told them where they could stick that to. ive been buying from the other speed shop. they can keep that dam in house credit. as for the man i traded we talked for almost a year. last time we talked he told me he got a set of wheels at a car show. he didnt happen to tell anyone that when we traded we were supost to meet 1/2 way. he picked the place i drove 3 hours he drove around the corner. that is why this is between he and i. not all you jack a\\es that responed to this crap. its ok to tell your story. but this story has nothing to do with you. im not coming back on this scam page to look to see what yall write next. have a nice day.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:30 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

So...since you didn't get your wheels, it's ok to screw him out of the wheels you said you would give him?
Correct me if I'm wrong just trying to understand.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:56 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

i guess i was was wright put sold car and that would give you guys something to talk about. i never got the wheels eather. i ordered them 3 years ago from one of the two biggest speed shops. they had the front ones but had to special order the back ones. two months went by and i still had no wheels. i swoped car and almost a year went by and still now wheels. they would call the wheel company ever time i would call them next week next week. i special order the wells so the would not give me my money back. i finely told them where they could stick them wheels. about a week later the speed shop called and told me that i had an in house credit. i was mad by then and told them where they could stick that to. ive been buying from the other speed shop. they can keep that dam in house credit. as for the man i traded we talked for almost a year. last time we talked he told me he got a set of wheels at a car show. he didnt happen to tell anyone that when we traded we were supost to meet 1/2 way. he picked the place i drove 3 hours he drove around the corner. that is why this is between he and i. not all you jack a\\es that responed to this crap. its ok to tell your story. but this story has nothing to do with you. im not coming back on this scam page to look to see what yall write next. have a nice day.

Hello .. I am one of the jack a$$es nice to meet ya ..
would you be the guy that dont stand behind is word or because you promised this guy some wheels and you dont get him you shouldnt have to get him a set .. what do we call guys like you ?? scammers,liars, dishonest,a$$holes.... wow that list could go on ..

Back to subject give the man the instore credit or buy him some rims.. you dont make tell someone your going to get him rims then dont. Maybe he did buy wheels but why did he .. BECAUSE YOU NEVER GOT THEM FOR HIM. I am sure you'll be reading and I promise you A LOT of people check this forum and they will all see how you are. Will you change your username yes probably so.. but here so everyone can see
Seller Information
Ad posted by:
dunwody83 (#234254)

Phone Number: 9122701565

Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00

NO HONOR Payments ..

So anyone wanting to deal with this guy from LUDOWICI, GA with the phone # 912-701-1565 BEWARE

Oh yea RJ is a tight group ... and the people that read this site dont need to buy from someone like you :!: :evil: :twisted:
Old 12-07-2008, 01:57 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

BULLSHIT. Nobody has the patience and understanding to wait 3 years for wheels they have already paid for...and then turns down a refund(store credit)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -