Thread: Looking for a new site

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

Looking for a new site

Ok Don't get me wrong I realy like and enjoy racingjunk but I am having a hard time selling my 55 street rod. Anyone have any luck on another site with selling old cars hope I don't get in trouble for asking but this is still America I think.
    CPTRON 8) 8) 8) 8)

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    i think alot of ppl are having trouble selling just about anything right now JMO

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    x2 what Vega Said.

u never had any problems here have you Ron :?:

anyhow Try Classycars.com

they are brokers and have a lot of exposure they also offer inspections for buyer ,also financing...they also utilize e-bay..
    ask for Tom castanza

they do charge about $250.00 for 22 or 23 days..it must be paid up front..with NO GUARANTEE'S...much difference than RJ'S FREE-SITE ...Only in America !..home of the Capitalist !..

by the way you got an ad# for that 55

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    Here's another one. Based in Boise with a very high success rate. They'll come to your place, take about 50 HiDef pics,and market the car for you world wide, for a nominal fee. They deal directly with the customer so there's zero contact till they have a potentially SERIOUS buyer. Rooting out the tire kickers that take so much of our time.
    Open the Featured Vehicles tab. Waaay at the bottom you'll see they've sold over $17 million worth of iron.

http://hotautoweb.com/
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE fla1976's Avatar

Think this is one of the ads: 1373643 Personally I think it's the economy. Nobody is parting with their cash, too many unknowns. Great looking 55 though.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    No but I traded drag cars this is a street rod I looked at the one site oh my god $295 to set it up $500 + 5% if it sells I can get the same deal at the auction Well I think it is the wrong time of year could be a lot of things but would make a great xmess gift.
    CPTRON 8) 8)

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    go over to jalopyjournal and then click on h.a.m.b. ive seen alot of cars move there. its a really good site good luck

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    I was wondering the same thing, I havn't seen a sold banner in months. I chaulk it up to the time of year and the economy. I THINK