Thread: contest to when trailer

contest to when trailer

Hello . my name is Harry . Mr. Gary Moore , Bad67 chevy2 . traded me a as advertised "new in box carb" which was used !! and stuck me with COD charges which we agreed he would pay coming back to me . I paid shipping and insurance to him he was supposed to do the same in return . he has my phone number and has never returned my call or mail attempts . Keep this in mind when voting on that trailor !!!!

Thanks for everyones time and the heads up , Harry

Administrator RACING JUNKIE
    This is the thread in the feedback section witch will explain things better

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...?p=61592#61592
    There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them

traded me a junk transmission he had for a new carb

hi harry you are low i just posted to your ad what you done to me with your nice painted stock transmission for my new in the box king demon rs carb i ppaid about $1,800 for so you crooked me big time an the transmission lasted about 5 feet past the burn out box i lost a new carb an had a junk transmission so you need to think about what you say im the guy who lost not you thats 4 sure

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    get a job scumbag

my side

For any one keeping score . trans came with this : modified pump with new gears , 7 clutch , forward clutch , kevilar band , stock planets , BTE valve body - new . steel forward clutch hub , 6 clutch reverse , deep pan , BTE input shaft power glide spline he requested , 1 piece shift lever , modified case with 1/4 an fittings and all ears cut . All the bushings , clutches , steel , gaskets etc . also custom painted case to his likings . base coat clear coat . All new BTE parts . I am a BTE dealer .

I have been building racing p.g. for about 20 years . my transmission have won foot brake championships , eletronic chanpionships , super chevy , and a host of others . Need ref. let me know !!

I stongly dought you broke the trans unless you put more power to it than we talked about .

Carb you sent still had carbon on the butterflies and crap in the bowls . didnt look new . I told you about shipping crate back and you agreed .

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Not too worry, neither one of you clowns are in the final and that makes it right for the good people of RJ.

JMO

Zip.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    AMEN ''ZIPPER'' Did i win?
    Head's up the true drag race!!