Getting Sponsor

Old 11-01-2008, 04:19 PM
teamgrt21
SHOW GUEST

Default Getting Sponsor

I'm only 23 years old and my racing resume is VERY short and well i don't realy know how to get sponsors to take me serious and not think i'm some punk walking up off the street trying to get them to give me money. i just moved up to a dirt late model. i've been saving up for some years and bought it with my own money well now i need sposors to help pay for the car's upkeep and well how do you do it?
Old 11-01-2008, 08:12 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

its called KNOWING SOMEONE..your not gonna have a problem with someone thinking your a punk kid as much as you will be one guy out of millions wanting a sponsor..

I am sorry to tell you that unless you ,your father,mother or someone knows someone your chances of landing a sponsor is slim to none..and if you do it would be somthing like paying your entry fee.

SOOO...With that said..get close with someone who is somone in the business world and if they like you ..you may have a shot at a decent kind of sponsorship other then entry fee's etc.......

good luck.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-12-2008, 07:32 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

sponsorship is just someone else taking credit for your hard work! Do everything yourself or dont do it at all!
Old 11-13-2008, 05:17 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

AMEN....BTW kwk, Love that rat rod! 8) 8)