Thread: Pray for us

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Pray for us

You know, I think about this election a lot. I am not a smart guy about politics, but have to watch it for all the obvious reasons, same as you all. I am just a typical American Blue collar guy with a family & a dog. The problem is that I am in a pretty Liberal town working in a fishbowl of 400 very conservative Republican employees who all work & are owned by the biggest GUN Company in the world.... I love my job, but I think that Obama possibly could start to wreck the company I work for & my job. I do not talk about this to my wife fearing she would worry. I am blessed to have this job & we all love comming here to work every day. We get to work w/ the military, soldiers, hunters, etc...we respect our country & GOD. If this all goes away, it would hurt me bad.... finacially, spiritually, etc... I don't know what else could ever replace this. Lets face it, right now could be the worst time to be working for a gun company. If you don't mind, pray for us/me. Obama could really hurt alot of good people here. Rigsby.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

I live in Illinois. I'ts pretty much pointless for me to vote. But I will anyway.

Yep, I hear you. You & I know that you will at least feel better by doing so. I am in a underdog state too... with a REPUBICAN Senator (Gordan Smith) who now endorses & will vote Barrack Husein Obama. WTH???

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Our prayers are with you and your family in these trying times.
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    VOTE-VOTE-VOTE !!
    We still live in the greatest nation on earth and are still FREE to VOTE as we see fit. DO NOT GIVE UP ! EVER ! This little blip is nothing compared to what John must have faced each and every day all those years and he did not give up, EVER ! Nor did he loose faith in his country, EVER ! The Lord, the Great Spirit, a Higher Power or whatever, SAVED him for this very moment in America's time. America is a devine country. A BEACON of FREEDOM. Even IF 'we' loose this election, WE WILL KEEP AMERICA if we keep the faith IN AMERICA and her people. YOU, ME, WE.
    TRUTH is HATE
    to those who
    HATE TRUTH

God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/279898

YEP. I agree, we must protect her... I am woirried Obama could kill my company though. Man, we just have to pray... vote, pray again, fight!!!