Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware of Steven Shifflett triplescamaro#22528

Beware of Steven Shifflett triplescamaro#22528

I agreed to purchase a 12 Bolt Chevy Rear ad # 1312078. I sent the money order to this person on 9/16/08. He will not take my phone calls or emails. I would suggest not to buy anything from this person. I have called and called to no avail.

Administrator RACING JUNKIE
    http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13120...HEVY-REAR.html

NO profile,NO honor payments,he's been a member since the doors opened here at RJ.

People need to deal with reputable people,not people posting adds thats too good to be true,they will take your hard earned money.

Why protect these type people he has taken your money and won't answer your calls or emails?
    There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them

I know where this guy lives,he lives 20 minutes from me,lemme know
    I help you out.540 290 1543 no joke here........as long as you can prove he cashed money order,i take care of it.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by gofastdude
    I know where this guy lives,he lives 20 minutes from me,lemme know
    I help you out.540 290 1543 no joke here........as long as you can prove he cashed money order,i take care of it.

Now thats a stand up guy !!
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

if you need help with bail let us know lol

I will take the sheriff with me,I know em all,and get sellers phone number so he can talk to steve/sheriiff while we do our business,as long as he can prove steve cashed it/ he sent m.o.and its been a reasonable amount of time=since cashing,I feel WE CAN MOVE ON HIM and get his product or $$$o
    more than likely,now I am not accusing anyone,but if this 'his ways'he
    then possibly has 'priors' and thats bad for him if money order over 200.00
    thats a felony,plus across state lines,I don't think it will take much to clear
    this up.hopefully,the seller needs to call me,just one call does it all for free
    what else he want?I got ripped on ebay for 2000.00 so I know the feeling
    actually twice,long story.I have heard all the excuses,death in family,thats the most used,then been sick,wife left,been on vacation,out of town,not me,etc etc,bad things do happen so I will give the guy a chance to'fess up'
    get it straight,there may be a story behind it,I dunno,like I said if the buyer
    contacts me,I can do all the leg work,who else do that?I will even help get a summons/ if it comes to that,or what ever?

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    No offence hotrod but did you think yu were gonna get a 12 bolt for $150.00??? as the saying goes,if it sounds too good to be true........Jmo.
    again not trying to sound like a richard cranium.but..................

Quote Originally Posted by gungho
    No offence hotrod but did you think yu were gonna get a 12 bolt for $150.00??? as the saying goes,if it sounds too good to be true........Jmo.
    again not trying to sound like a richard cranium.but..................
    I have bought a couple of em cheaper than that...depends on the carier how much it is worth most times.

Junior Member JOURNEYMAN
    still don't give the guy a go-ahead to cash the $$-order and not give him anything,some people really piss me off.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    12 bolts around here go pretty cheap at times!!!