Thread: has a bog

has a bog

You ever have the problem when you go to WOT that it bogs then comes alive, but by then you've missed the tree? it bogs getting on the converter?? 1090 barry grant dominator

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: has a bog

Quote Originally Posted by gross676
    You ever have the problem when you go to WOT that it bogs then comes alive, but by then you've missed the tree? it bogs getting on the converter?? 1090 barry grant dominator

what size motor ? car and whats it run ?
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE jmarksdragster's Avatar
    Not sure if the BG Dominator has the same issues, try pulling the intermediate bleeds out and leave them out, and try .025 HSAB's.
    Mark Whitener
    http://racingfuelsystems.myfunforum.org

Good work isn't cheap, and cheap work can't be good.

Also try cleaning the air bleeds, I've seen the same problem and it was the air bleeds clogged with some dust and gas goo, sprayed them with some carb clean and blew them out with compressed air, ran like a champ afterwards.
    Goodluck, Charles
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***

A bog on the line usually comes from being to lean. If it only does it occasionally back your idle screws out a half turn. Most of the time you will need to change your squirters, go up 3 to 5 sizes. We usually run 45 on gas and 65s on alcohol.

bogs

good idea with the air bleeds, this is 565 969 hp thats in a 2000 # dragster running 760 @176... but my main racing is supercomp. Im sure im plenty rich as I have has this carb, for years, anb use an egt to get close with. very dialable car, but just recently made a stumble, course now end of yr, maybe one more racae in vagas at the big turkey bracket race, will be sending my car to it.. thanx

7. Racing Junk