Buyer Beware: John Albarado aka redcamaro572

Old 10-06-2008, 10:17 AM
kingjr
APPRENTICE

Default Buyer Beware: John Albarado aka redcamaro572

Buyer Beware: John Albarado aka redcamaro572
rifpff artist

from 3002 Great Valley Dr, Cedar Park TX, 78613
I sent check for parts on 8/20/08 and never received them. He changed our UPS shipping agreement and sent them USPS with NO insurance or tracking. Now he refuses to refund my money. BUYER BEWARE - do not buy parts from this guy.

ad # 1291823
Old 10-06-2008, 11:34 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I sent a message to John to come in here and clear things up

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/12918...onverters.html

Tom
Old 10-06-2008, 11:41 AM
supergass
JUNIOR BUILDER

Hey, I sent him a message too, I told him that if he has not made this right he will catch it from alot of people!; I hate thieves! If you give him some time to make it right and he dont........give out his phone number and personal address! Be relentless!
Old 10-06-2008, 12:44 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

make sure you stay with this!
Old 10-06-2008, 01:36 PM
kingjr
APPRENTICE

Here is the whole transaction minus a couple of telephone calls after approximately 1 month. I sent him a letter stating my legal intentions if not repaid the money by 10/4/08, he did not.

Scroll to the bottom and work your way up.

What do you mean wayne I told you everything i know to do and have returned evey phone call,e-mail and on racing junk.and now you still YOU dont under stand whats happening,Whats not helpping is YOU,Telling me these lies does not set well with me.I have never stole from any one or lied about anything and my credit is very good,I have my proof that your parts have been mailed,and have told/showen you this.I think you have a problem on your end,Ether with your posts office and/or you got the converterand /or a pick up slip and some stole it from you.and now some thief has it in your area,GOOD LUCK.BTW i do have prof of it being mailed out so,I will Talk to my lawer sence you sound like this is were this is going.BTW the shoe has been on my foot thats why i use Pay pal like i wanted you to do in the first place.But you must have credit prob from not paying your bills.Have a good day. JOHN ALBARADO

On [2008-09-21 17:35:38] kingjr wrote:
> Not calling me back and not responding to my messages is not helping this matter and makes me feel you were out to rip me off all along. Put yourself in my shoes John, $366 and nothing to show for it except somebody telling me it went out????????? You have showm me absolutely no proof and/or any reason to belief you are nothing but a petty thief.
>
> On [2008-09-18 11:10:59] redcamaro572 wrote:
> > If they do laugh at u tell them you are going to go postal on them .lol Then tell them to refund every thing and
> > Send my converter back to me.
> > .I sold it way to cheep any way,I hope it comes back here,I did have a return address on it,I am starting to get very pissed off,I going down there right now a chew out the SOB's,BTW i always used fed ex/ups Before this and will go
> > back to them.Shipping used car parts is a fuckn hassel that no shipping co.wants to do.The stupid counter people at post ofice r a joke.
> >
> > On [2008-09-18 06:37:34] kingjr wrote:
> > > I guess I could go down there, they'll probably laugh me out of the place!
> > > If you remember you called me back after getting shipping price of $31 from UPS and told me to send $366 which I did. So that is how I expected it to be shipped. Oh well, hopefully we can get this settled. thanks for the reply. Wayne
> > >
> > > On [2008-09-17 19:41:19] redcamaro572 wrote:
> > > > I dont recall any shipping arangements being made ,I do know that i payed for 24 out of the 40 dollars it cost to ship it,all i know to do now, is file a grievance for you at the post office after the 29th. The post office would usually send you a slip to come pick it up, maybe that is missing and your post office may have it sitting there. Try checking with them if you haven't already and I'll check here after the 29th. Wayne, sorry about it but thats all we can do right now.
> > > > On [2008-09-17 18:46:10] kingjr wrote:
> > > > > 20 days and counting.... still no convertor. YOu should have shipped it UPS like we AGREED to.
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2008-09-04 22:17:16] redcamaro572 wrote:
> > > > > > Hey Wayne, The converter went out usps,All i have is a recite # 431164,And it cost $39.04 .This was the first time with these guys,I normaly use FEDEX,But they are next door to my wifes work and so i tried them.I will go over there and find out more tomorrow Sorry bout the wait.Thanks ,John Albarado
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2008-09-04 17:55:30] kingjr wrote:
> > > > > > > need the tracking #, still not here, thanks.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On [2008-09-02 20:34:11] redcamaro572 wrote:
> > > > > > > > went out on the 27,I will get the info for you,let me know if you dont get it by the 4 ,poss. hurricane slowed down delivery.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On [2008-09-02 20:00:30] kingjr wrote:
> > > > > > > > > do you have a tracking #? thanks
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > On [2008-08-25 15:08:47] redcamaro572 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > OK Wayne,Rcvd. your ck. will get conv. on the way,Shound be there sometime late this week,Thanks John Albarado
> > > > > > > > > > On [2008-08-21 07:54:24] kingjr wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > Hi John, I forgot to ask but the gm95 has turbo spline I hope?? thanks
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > ps, check went out this morning...
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > On [2008-08-20 19:08:16] redcamaro572 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > On [2008-08-20 18:44:24] kingjr wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > > very interested in the gm95, what can you tell me about it?? is there a serial # on it?? thanks
> > > > > > > > > > > > Will sale the gm95 for $350 will spilt S/H if go ground only
Old 10-06-2008, 04:19 PM
redcamaro572
SHOW GUEST

I did not rip off Wayne King or anyone else for that matter. So, Wayne calling me a ripoff artist is slander. I have proof I mailed his converter. He NEVER requested I get a tracking # or insurance.... NEVER. We agreed to split the shipping cost for ground only as described in the email. If you read the email you can see that Wayne asked me about tracking #'s after package was already sent.

I have proof that I sent the package.....he claims he never received it - but how do I know Wayne King isn't ripping me off??....he says he bought/sold on the internet 10's of 1000's of dollars worth, I'm just trying to get rid of a few used parts - cheap!

I have filed a complaint with the post office, which I have proof of as well..and if the post office can verify it was never delivered to Wayne King or the address it was shipped to and they refund the money. I will forward it to Wayne King.

John Albarado
Old 10-06-2008, 05:35 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

As it has been said time's and time's before show us the proof that it was sent :?: :?:
Old 10-06-2008, 08:56 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Doesn't make sense to me for $.90 you can get a tracking # from USPS, and tells you where it's at and when was delivered. I never ship anything USPS without purchasing this tracking code.

JMO

Zip.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:12 AM
supergass
JUNIOR BUILDER

I hope everything is on the up and up as well as everyone else but since we are all blind to the facts it is a must to start pushing to get things like this solved. It is human nature to mount a defense when accused innocent or guilty BUT in the correspondence we can glean the facts most of the time. The simple fact is that you have the check and he has no converter(he says) so the burden of proof is on you 572. The tracking number would have told you to that the converter was delivered and what time and who signed for it. As a matter of fact, I didnt know you could ship anythng without one! It would be a protection for you as much as him.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:14 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default USPS

USPS Delivery Confermation 0.65
It gets you a Tracing # and they have to sign for the Package when it ARRIVES?
Thats pretty Cheap INSURANCE!
Later
G 8)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -