Thread: RACE PARTS DIRECT GREAT DEALS

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

RACE PARTS DIRECT GREAT DEALS

FYI,

A few months back, unanounced, I took a ride down to Perryville, Missouri to meet Jeff Moll of Race Parts Direct. I was courious about the procharger systems he advertises on RJ. Upon arrival I explained to Mr. Moll what I had made the trip for. He kindly gave me a tour of his shop and set up a car on the dyno to show me the raw power a procharger is capable of producing,

Well, needless to say, I recently purchased a complete Procharger set up for my BBC from Race Parts Direct.

I received the product in a timely manner. Upon arrival, I opened all the boxes and I must say I was taken back by the quality and craftsmanship of all the components. All parts were well packaged and the finished product was breathtaking.

The guys a Race Parts Direct are quite knowledgable with regards to the procharger setup and the power one may acheive with their race combination.

Nice Shop & Dyno, Knowledgeable, Friendly Staff, Great Product,

Now thats a great combonation!!

Thanks for the plug guys . feel free to shoot me a call when you start working out the tune .

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Great to hear in this day and time.

Rock ON Mr Moll (racepartsdirect) !! :!:
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by bjuice
    Great to hear in this day and time.

Rock ON Mr Moll (racepartsdirect) !! :!:
    Yep i've bought a couple of Eagle 383" rotating assy.for customers and the tranaction was very good plus good communications. I agree they are right on spot.

Zip