has anyone every dealt with HAM10 out of kentucky?

Old 09-20-2008, 03:39 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default has anyone every dealt with HAM10 out of kentucky?

I just traded for a car from HAM10 out of Kentucky. I got the feeling the car is not all he said it is. Anyone else deal with him before?
Old 09-20-2008, 04:28 PM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

Where's he at in Ky?I'm in Ky...
Old 09-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

morgantown, jake hammond is his name. I emailed him about the issue I had, car was supposed to have rollers rockers pulled off the valve covers and all it had was stock rockers and push rods. says he will own up to it, kinda spooked me at first but it may work out. he seems like a nice kid, just want to make sure there hasnt been any issues with other people. This is my first trade on racing junk.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Well you already know he is a liar. A liars a liar.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:47 PM
artt
APPRENTICE

Did you get a black malibu from him?
Old 09-23-2008, 09:38 AM
tazracing
SENIOR BUILDER

I got the shaft trading in ky. i traded a nice chasie car for a worn out dragster. but you live and learn.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

artt, yes I did, black 79 malibu...
Old 09-23-2008, 07:55 PM
artt
APPRENTICE

I don't personally know the guy but I do know the guy HE got the car from.He hasn't had it long and was probably just telling you what he was told.He got the car from FIVESTARCARS or Rudy Rodrigez JR. OR JRSRODSHOP whicheverone he was going by at the time.Thats about all I can tell you.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:40 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

artt,
thanks for the input, its not a bad car and the trade was pretty fair. I just got a lil worried when I popped the valve covers off and there was stock rockers not rollers as advertised. he is sending me some rockers and I was gonna go thru the whole car anyways. the back half was done pretty decent and the rest of it just a little work here and there. I have bought a few cars off here but never traded, my listing was honest and detailed as it could get. So needless to say i was a little worked up when I started taking things apart. Jake has been very apologetic and is working with me to sort it out.

Chris
Old 09-24-2008, 08:55 PM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default cars

you need to start a post saying how good of a guy he is by making all that right!! one thing people need to realize on this site is that ITS A TRADING SITE!! hell i trade/sell cars that i havent even driven.. a lot of the times people just copy and paste the info that the last guy had on his ad.. he is a hell of a guy to make that right with you because he could have just went by what rudy said it was..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -