Thread: Pics of my new wheels on car

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Pics of my new wheels on car

Well I finally got em mounted and on the car this week. A couple of ya wanted to see them on the car so here they are...they will look better when I get my disc brakes on the back but not gona tackle that til winter...I'm hoping to get this turd to the track next week...hope I don't have too many electrical gremlins where it got flooded. Also need to get me some new lug nuts for the back...the ones I have look like crap. Does anyone make a chrome nut for the 5/8 wheel studs? Also will STRANGE sell you new stickers/plates for your axles cause mine look nasty as you can see.

Here is one of the motor...under the hood is nasty looking gona work on that over the winter as well.

Just replaced the lexan in the rear quarter windows....got tired of hearing it from EVERY SINGLE Ford lover I know...

The red Chevelle in the back ground was my very first car...... neighbor said water was all the way up to the top of the fender/hood during that flood. Up until a year ago it never sat outside, and looked like this.

Now it is nasty and full of mudd...whenever I look at it I can't decide whether to cry or vomit.I've owned that car since I was a teen ager and I'm 34 yrs old now. I suppose I will have to fix it cause I aint selling it ever. WAY too many memories in that one.

good looking ride, wheels work good, really like the blue paint, just a little darker than my bird. very cool ride

It's actually purple...just the lighting makes it look blue. Thanks for the compliment but it needs paint and new lexan badly. Hopefully it will get it this Spring.

Those are two very cool rides!!

Look good ..

rim screws who needs rim screws :P :wink: :lol:
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Quote Originally Posted by hammertime
    Look good ..

rim screws who needs rim screws :P :wink: :lol:
    That was my way of returning the screwing.