Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody done business with toTRADE from San Antonio Tx????

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Anybody done business with toTRADE from San Antonio Tx????

Was looking for information about toTRADE has any body done business with him, is he an honest guy????? What do you know?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: Anybody done business with toTRADE from San Antonio Tx??

Quote Originally Posted by CAMAROCORRAL1
    Was looking for information about toTRADE has any body done business with him, is he an honest guy????? What do you know?
    whats the user name ??
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    user name is toTrade only been a member for about a month. I understand someone has to be the first to deal with and I was wanting to know if anybody has delt with him. His name is Josh Kirk

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

scam beware

Quote Originally Posted by CAMAROCORRAL1
    user name is toTrade only been a member for about a month. I understand someone has to be the first to deal with and I was wanting to know if anybody has delt with him. His name is Josh Kirk

he scammed me out of a motor and took the blower i sent him and sold it on the motor i traded him for..and than sent me a stock sbc 350 that was blown junk..oil pan full of metel and water .don't deal with this guy he/she is a scam..im haven felony charges brought on them

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    I am not a scammer, You send me some junk and recived a perfectly fine motor. Then tried to scam me out of 300 bucks!! It's not happening. You can throw everything you want on here but you know what you tried to pull. You need to be honest.

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Quote Originally Posted by toTrade
    I am not a scammer, You send me some junk and recived a perfectly fine motor. Then tried to scam me out of 300 bucks!! It's not happening. You can throw everything you want on here but you know what you tried to pull. You need to be honest.

we are a 5 car racing team out of pensacola FL with sponsors ..and i am being completely honest with every one and fellow racers ..what i sent to him was in perfect condition im just trying to inform you and every one else about this seller and charges are being filed with this seller "totrade"

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    That's fine Good luck with your racing team... I will also purse legal action.. Carbs, Crack in the intake oil leak ect..

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    boonesracing's add does say carb not included

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    I'm not picking sides just stating what the add says. I do know if I had a sponsor I would just be buying everything new. Small block parts are pretty cheap on price.

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1
    I'm not picking sides just stating what the add says. I do know if I had a sponsor I would just be buying everything new. Small block parts are pretty cheap on price.
    mine pay for entry,tires,and fuel..