Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Anybody done business with toTRADE from San Antonio Tx????

  1. #1
    Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2

    Anybody done business with toTRADE from San Antonio Tx????

    Was looking for information about toTRADE has any body done business with him, is he an honest guy????? What do you know?

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Coldwater, MI
    Posts
    2,998

    Re: Anybody done business with toTRADE from San Antonio Tx??

    Quote Originally Posted by CAMAROCORRAL1
    Was looking for information about toTRADE has any body done business with him, is he an honest guy????? What do you know?
    whats the user name ??
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

    Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

  3. #3
    Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2
    user name is toTrade only been a member for about a month. I understand someone has to be the first to deal with and I was wanting to know if anybody has delt with him. His name is Josh Kirk

  4. #4
    Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cantonment, Fl
    Posts
    79

    scam beware

    Quote Originally Posted by CAMAROCORRAL1
    user name is toTrade only been a member for about a month. I understand someone has to be the first to deal with and I was wanting to know if anybody has delt with him. His name is Josh Kirk

    he scammed me out of a motor and took the blower i sent him and sold it on the motor i traded him for..and than sent me a stock sbc 350 that was blown junk..oil pan full of metel and water .don't deal with this guy he/she is a scam..im haven felony charges brought on them

  5. #5
    Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    44
    I am not a scammer, You send me some junk and recived a perfectly fine motor. Then tried to scam me out of 300 bucks!! It's not happening. You can throw everything you want on here but you know what you tried to pull. You need to be honest.

  6. #6
    Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cantonment, Fl
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by toTrade
    I am not a scammer, You send me some junk and recived a perfectly fine motor. Then tried to scam me out of 300 bucks!! It's not happening. You can throw everything you want on here but you know what you tried to pull. You need to be honest.

    we are a 5 car racing team out of pensacola FL with sponsors ..and i am being completely honest with every one and fellow racers ..what i sent to him was in perfect condition im just trying to inform you and every one else about this seller and charges are being filed with this seller "totrade"

  7. #7
    Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    44
    That's fine Good luck with your racing team... I will also purse legal action.. Carbs, Crack in the intake oil leak ect..

  8. #8
    Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    237
    boonesracing's add does say carb not included

  9. #9
    Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    237
    I'm not picking sides just stating what the add says. I do know if I had a sponsor I would just be buying everything new. Small block parts are pretty cheap on price.

  10. #10
    Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cantonment, Fl
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1
    I'm not picking sides just stating what the add says. I do know if I had a sponsor I would just be buying everything new. Small block parts are pretty cheap on price.
    mine pay for entry,tires,and fuel..


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Email us - Support@RacingJunk.com
Call us - 866.326.9227
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy