Thread: Dart 355 CNC heads, stud girdle, & Crower rocker arms

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

Dart 355 CNC heads, stud girdle, & Crower rocker arms

What I am looking for is opinions on a set of Dart 355 CNC heads that I have so I know what they are worth. I bought these new from Reher-Morrison in April 2007 and they have 40-50 passes on them. They have 2.300 and 1.88 SS valves, 3/8 inch guide plates, and Manley Nextec springs set up for .800 lift. I am also including the Reher-Morrison stud girdle and a set of Crower 1.7 ratio stainless steel rocker arms that were put on my engine the same time as the heads. The heads have never been hurt and they are still on my engine, but I am changing my engine program for next year and would like to sell. What is the heads, stud girdle, and rockers worth? Thanks for your input.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: Dart 355 CNC heads, stud girdle, & Crower rocker arm

Quote Originally Posted by tcarda
    What I am looking for is opinions on a set of Dart 355 CNC heads that I have so I know what they are worth. I bought these new from Reher-Morrison in April 2007 and they have 40-50 passes on them. They have 2.300 and 1.88 SS valves, 3/8 inch guide plates, and Manley Nextec springs set up for .800 lift. I am also including the Reher-Morrison stud girdle and a set of Crower 1.7 ratio stainless steel rocker arms that were put on my engine the same time as the heads. The heads have never been hurt and they are still on my engine, but I am changing my engine program for next year and would like to sell. What is the heads, stud girdle, and rockers worth? Thanks for your input.

Here is a topic on drr about same heads same type of topic
    http://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/t...483#7601023483
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Heads?

Like the Fellow on the Link!
    I woul;d give 2-Grand!!!
    Especially if they are like 108cc?
    Thats what i need for this Alky Deal,these 120cc Heads are Killing my Compression!
    Later
    G 8)

when you figure out a price let me know, I have a buddy looking hard at a set of brodix but isnt against the dart's. He is going to buy something soon.
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

Re: Heads?

Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    Like the Fellow on the Link!
    I woul;d give 2-Grand!!!
    Especially if they are like 108cc?
    Thats what i need for this Alky Deal,these 120cc Heads are Killing my Compression!
    Later
    G 8)
    These are 114cc chambers right from Reher-Morrison, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by hammertime
    when you figure out a price let me know, I have a buddy looking hard at a set of brodix but isnt against the dart's. He is going to buy something soon.
    PM sent.

PM me a price once you decide what you think they're worth I might be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by dparker
    PM me a price once you decide what you think they're worth I might be interested.
    PM sent. Thanks.