ok what do you think

Old 08-13-2008, 04:33 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default ok what do you think

I got this response to my ad, I aMy Benefits Welcome, mopar1968
[Sign Out]

My Ads My Messages (1)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home
Browse Ads
Post Ads
RaceSpace
My Account
My Ads
My Account
My Benefits
My Favorites
My Messages (1)
My Profile
Forum
Store
Help!

Find AdsSearch by Ad Number or Key Word Advanced Search
My Messages

[ inbox | sent | trash ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: brian1dick7 To: mopar1968 Date: 2008-08-13 20:19:35
Subject: ABOUT THE ADs CAR !!!
Re: Ad #1271781
Hello seller i'm Brian by name. A business which will fish out a good money between me and you .I'm an agent that have so many client who often buy all kinds of goods .A client is interested in this kind of car posted by you .I'll want the deal to go on between i and you and all payment will be settled by my client .Meanwhile,my client is willing to issue a cashier check as a mode of payment to you on your racing car.So you are to get back to me with more pics of the car so my client can glance at it.I'm seizing this opportunity to let you know that i have a private shipper who often ship all kinds of goods that it's bought by me to my client to there location after all transaction is taken care.

I'll like to hear from back from you and let me know if you are willing to sell this to my client, hope the term of payment suits you ?. And you are to take the check to you bank sameday its deliver to you becoz my private shipper will be looking forward to come to your location to pick up the car .Meanwhile,your item payment will be in one check + shipping charges and i hope you can be able to get the check cash sameday it arrive to you so you can be able to send the shipping company part to them with any further delay .

And i'll like to you to answer few questions below :

1) what's the final price for this car?
2)what's the condition of this car?
3)are u the first owner of the car?
4)is the car working perfectly ?
5)what's the best time to contact you ?
6) do you have any other instant IM so we can be able to chat ?

Here goes another questions about the payment arrangement :

1)can you be able to take the check to your bank for daposit and withdraw same day you got the check ?
2)can you be able to send the balance to the shipper sameday you got the payment ?

Here is what you need to provide for you to receive the payment :
Full Name ?
Full Address ?
cell/home number ?

please do reply back to my constant email on ( [email protected] ).Once again you are to get back to me on my G-mail account if interested in selling the car to me cuz i will be shutting down my racing junk account after this message .

I hope to read back from you as soon as you got this mail ...thanks

Brian.

Send Reply

Delete Message

Home | Classifieds | About | Contact | Store | Advertise | Affiliate Program | Pricing Guide | FAQ | Send Link to a Friend
Copyright ©2005 RacewayMedia LLC All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the
RacewayMedia LLC Terms, Classified Guidelines and Privacy Policy
Raceway Media, LLC
PO Box 491, North Adams, MA 01247
Tel: 413.663.3496 • Fax: 413.663.3615 • Email: [email protected]

Execution Time: 348 ms
There are 2,935 guests and 1,697 members viewing this site.

m selling one of my car's?
Old 08-13-2008, 04:46 PM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

Good luck with the sale!!

LOL :roll:
Old 08-13-2008, 04:55 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

I got same email. Scammer run run fast! :evil:
Old 08-13-2008, 05:11 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

That is what i thought :!:
Old 08-13-2008, 05:24 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I can honestly say, it is a scammer who finally has a screen name that is true!!!! Thank you Brian1DICK!!!!

Subject: ABOUT THE ADs CAR !!!
Re: Ad #1286074
Hello seller i'm Brian by name. A business which will fish out a good money between me and you .I'm an agent that have so many client who often buy all kinds of goods .A client is interested in this kind of car posted by you .I'll want the deal to go on between i and you and all payment will be settled by my client .Meanwhile,my client is willing to issue a cashier check as a mode of payment to you on your racing car.So you are to get back to me with more pics of the car so my client can glance at it.I'm seizing this opportunity to let you know that i have a private shipper who often ship all kinds of goods that it's bought by me to my client to there location after all transaction is taken care.

I'll like to hear from back from you and let me know if you are willing to sell this to my client, hope the term of payment suits you ?. And you are to take the check to you bank sameday its deliver to you becoz my private shipper will be looking forward to come to your location to pick up the car .Meanwhile,your item payment will be in one check + shipping charges and i hope you can be able to get the check cash sameday it arrive to you so you can be able to send the shipping company part to them with any further delay .

And i'll like to you to answer few questions below :

1) what's the final price for this car?
2)what's the condition of this car?
3)are u the first owner of the car?
4)is the car working perfectly ?
5)what's the best time to contact you ?
6) do you have any other instant IM so we can be able to chat ?

Here goes another questions about the payment arrangement :

1)can you be able to take the check to your bank for daposit and withdraw same day you got the check ?
2)can you be able to send the balance to the shipper sameday you got the payment ?

Here is what you need to provide for you to receive the payment :
Full Name ?
Full Address ?
cell/home number ?

please do reply back to my constant email on ( [email protected] ).Once again you are to get back to me on my G-mail account if interested in selling the car to me cuz i will be shutting down my racing junk account after this message .

I hope to read back from you as soon as you got this mail ...thanks

Brian.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Mopar,

I gotta go with what outlaw once said (I think it was him) "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is"... I am guessing he/she lives in a East Asian country? Run Forrest, RUN!
Old 08-13-2008, 06:17 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I told them who ever he is money in my bank account, bank say's it's good then he get's car not untill!!
Old 08-13-2008, 06:54 PM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

I wouldn't deal with someone that damned illiterate anyway. Obviously foreign.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:08 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Scam,Scam,Scam, donot email him back because he then has your email address, and a good hacker can do all kinds of things with your email address unless ofcourse you use yahoo or hotmail. If you use your home email address such as bellsouth or your cable email address he has your IP address, you are only asking for trouble. If you pay some of your bills on line it's possible to pickup your credit card or bank account #'s

Zip.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:44 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Have some fun with them. :lol:

Treat them like these guys do

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -