Win,Win Situation

Old 07-25-2008, 02:34 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Win,Win Situation

Gimmemud/aka/Randy,
is one good dude to deal with, he had a set of T&D Pro rockers, i had a set of Brodix 10's,RP's,FP's heads, i didn't know what offset i needed, Brodix couldn't tell me because they had been worked by an out source.
Gimmemud, said i'll send them too you if they fit, pay me, if they don't send them back. I've never met this person, in fact never talked to him on the phone.
I got the rockers on wensday, today i mocked them up and the geomertry was perfect, and he has now been paid for the rockers.

Thanks Randy for having faith/trust in me, there's still a lot of good honest people at RJ, and i pride myself in being one of them, and i'm equally certain that Randy is also.

Zip./aka/John Allen
Old 07-25-2008, 02:40 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

thats good to hear zip
Old 07-25-2008, 04:07 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

That's good to hear... especially when you you hear alot of the other stories latley! We need to hear about the good ones too.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Win,Win Situation

Originally Posted by zipper06
Gimmemud/aka/Randy,
is one good dude to deal with, he had a set of T&D Pro rockers, i had a set of Brodix 10's,RP's,FP's heads, i didn't know what offset i needed, Brodix couldn't tell me because they had been worked by an out source.
Gimmemud, said i'll send them too you if they fit, pay me, if they don't send them back. I've never met this person, in fact never talked to him on the phone.
I got the rockers on wensday, today i mocked them up and the geomertry was perfect, and he has now been paid for the rockers.

Thanks Randy for having faith/trust in me, there's still a lot of good honest people at RJ, and i pride myself in being one of them, and i'm equally certain that Randy is also.

Zip./aka/John Allen
That's awesome. BBCHEVY Did me the same way on an oil pump....not as costly as the rockers but that don't matter...Class act in my book.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:27 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

thats great ZIP!!! Randy also!!! David.
Old 07-26-2008, 01:40 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hearing about people like randy, makes it a little easier dealing with the DUMBA$$ i deal with.good to know there is still staight up people out there.takes me back to the day.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:07 PM
gimmemud
MASTER BUILDER

I am glad that it worked out for us both John (Zip) Good luck on the build.

Randy
Old 07-27-2008, 03:00 PM
altune
MASTER BUILDER

Hmm,
heard alot of good things about sellers on Junk.
I've had alot of problems dealing with reputable engine builders in the past and know how it feels to be burned.
last people who did some work on my heads, should of had theirs examened.
got heads back with spring locators that were 1/4" too samll to locate my spring, valve springs shifted around and tore up the surrounding spring pocket. Borke one spring, also they were not even shimmed for valve spring installed height. Big eates of time and money for me. It's a good thing I check my valves every time we take the car out.
I had ordered a short block from NEY's and had 0 problems. Pat over there is only interested in putting out top quality stuff and willing to help past the sale.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:05 PM
altune
MASTER BUILDER

Sorry, it's NEY's not Nyes.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:49 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Trusting

Randy will meet the other kind of people on here if he trusts everyone as he trusted you--I know most of the guys that use this site are straight up honest hard working people but if anyone thinks that applies to all?? Big Mistake--I have met both & I send money before I expect parts & I get money before I send parts--I have sent money back a couple of times because they were'nt satisified or the part didnt work- I have been scammed on here several times & no matter what steps you take if you buy often enough your gonna meet one of them--They are just the sore spots we have to put up with to do day to day business--Again it good to see there are still people like Randy thst trust others,Wish we all could--t--All in All 90% of the peoplle I have dealt with on this site have been Awsome but the 1% that have screwed me wont be forgotten--Thanx for looking & this is just my opinion--

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -