Thread: madean77 SCAMER DETAILS INSIDE latest scam from australia

madean77 SCAMER DETAILS INSIDE latest scam from australia

madean77 To: jerryms Date: 2008-07-23 19:48:29
    Subject: Re: mark from australia,rebuying the car
    Re: Ad #1265725
    Im flat out at work at the moment but I WILL make a deposit By the weekend for you $1000 usd, and the rest when iv organised the transport (within a fue days) if i dont call today i have tomorro off work (friday) an ill call you then, YOU WILL HAVE CASH IN UR ACCOUNT BY THE WEEKEND.. can u email me the following

full name
    full address
    bank account details
    social security number (not sure why but my shipping co. asked for this)
    cell number for transport pickup

Ill will talk to u within the next 24hours. thanks mate

On [2008-07-23 13:53:01] jerryms wrote:
    > ok ill take the ad off.thanks,im home now its 2;oo pm
    >
    > On [2008-07-23 06:38:48] madean77 wrote:
    > > hello mate,mark here,it is 8.30pm my time,witch is around 6.30am your time,will be giving you a call around 4.00pm your time today,would like to buy the vega today,will be calling you to arange payment.would like to give the vega a new home in sunny australia, I HAVE the cash an will be looking for a quick payment and pickup, CONSIDER IT SOLD. cheers
    >mate, i think theres been a misunderstanding, u can report me to racing junk an hopefully they can help us do the deal, iv rang my shiping company 'california image' they are going to contact you, no scams here, im spending my life savings on this car an im just as weary about scams as i understand you are, but at the end of the day u dont let that car leave ur driveway without the full 9000 in ur account, hope we can sort this out quickly, im willing to put the FULL amount into ur account right away, thanks mate ph#6-173-888-7600 ph# 6-142- 381- 0646 left on my caller id

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Scam,scam, never ever give anyone that much info, especially your social or bank account #'s

Zip.

Zipper is 100% correct, listen to him, if you give this guy that info he'll clean out your bank account. As Zipper said NEVER give that info out!
    No matter where you go, there you are.
    **IN GOD WE TRUST**

I had a car on the Jalopy Journal aka the HAMB and got almost the exact same email wording including the australian colloquial term "Mate".

It is no question-a scam-at least in my opinion.

later-Scorp

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    SCAMMMMMMM