SCAMMER, wingcarman #223408

Old 07-23-2008, 11:17 AM
doosa52
SHOW GUEST

Default SCAMMER, wingcarman #223408

BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS SELLER!!!!This guy totally misrepresented what he had for sale. In this case it was a 95 Freightliner toter home. We put 5k cash down on this toter & when we got there & saw it he refused to give us our money back... So, we were stuck with a BIG piece of junk.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:43 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

well if it was a piece of CRAP. i damn well would not have bought it ..and then come on here saying its junk.IF YOUR NOT HAPPY.. DONT BUY IT !!!!!.and just sue there ass for your 5 grand back..
Old 07-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

So you were told it was in goood condition, & the seller indicated it was nice. You put a deposit on it, thinking you had a deal. You go to look at it for the first time, & it is not what he told you... it was not nice. At that point, he then said you could not have your deposit back..... is that right? Did you sign a legal document binding you to forego your deposit? If you did not sign a contract for the deposit, at that point you should have gotten your money back- or he should have had a A$$ WHOOPIN... one of the two.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:53 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

5000 grand.. I AINT LEAVING....pay up sucker.Or i am fixing to mount UP.on your ass.. that is..
Old 07-23-2008, 04:15 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

+1
Old 07-23-2008, 05:49 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I AGREE---IF IT WAS JUNK I SURE WOULD HAVE GOT MY MONEY BACK[ NO SIGNED CONTRACT-- HE WOULD LOSE ---BIG TIME ops: ops: ops:

LIVELY
Old 07-24-2008, 08:48 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Lively: not to change the subject (but I am) when you have time, take a look at the thread I made under subject "Gasser" in "general discussion" & tell me some ideas about them if you don't mind. Thanks, Rigsby