Seller NOT Following through with instructions

Old 07-11-2008, 02:29 PM
lowers
SHOW GUEST

Default Seller NOT Following through with instructions

Taxman & i have settled on a agreement in which he's sent me a undisclosed amount we discussed way back in October, I Want to thank him, racingjunk & everyone involved

I purchased this item Ad #987734 fron this guy, I asked him to ship it out UPS RED LABEL & also to insure the package for the price purchased, none of the shipping instructions were followed by him @ all, the item was lost somehow, we agreed for him to cover half of the cvost lost of the item which it was purchased back in October of last year wel over 6-months ago, I feel very strong he should be repsonsible for the total cost of the item being he didn't follow my shipping instructions, nor did he folow through with anything we spoke about after the item was lost. He has no problem @ all with this cause he got what he wanted out of this, my $$$$$$$$$$
Please help me out in this matter
Thanks very much

HERE'S ALL OF OUR E-MAILS FROM DAY ONE IN THIS TRANSACTION

Flag this messageRe: Check for Jesel Rocker ArmsFriday, February 22, 2008 4:59 AM
From: "Johnny Lewallen" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: "surf star" <[email protected]>

I have not forgotten about the 250.00 . If you dont already know, I own a small masonry company and everything wasnt too bad until the end of November. The government cracked down hard on the mortgage companies on the loans they were making to people that really couldnt afford to buy homes. Since then I went from 5 houses a week to 3 houses in the last 2 months. So the money just isnt there for me right now. On top of that it has caused me to not be able to finish the repairs on the home we moved out of so I can put it on the market and I have been making two house payments since December. So, if this means anything to you and you believe that I am taking care of my family right now and trying to stay in business until it turns around then I thank you for understanding. I will send the money as soon as work returns to us. I have signed on some bigger commercial jobs which I really dont like doing since they take about 60 days to get paid once they are billed. If everything goes ok, then I can get money out then. I'm not leaving you hanging it's just extremely bad timing. I havent seen it this bad in 9 years. My buddy and his dad that does dirt and concrete work are about to go out of business with the slowdown.

----- Original Message ----- From: surf star To: Johnny Lewallen Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 1:57 PMSubject: Re: Check for Jesel Rocker Arms
Hey Johnny so what happened to the honest integrity of people in the racing world? still looking for half of the reimbursement on the rockers that were lost as we agreed on when i called you last Decemeber or November, it's now almost March & i'm sure you have &250.00 you're able to send me....hey fair is fair here... Michael

Johnny Lewallen <[email protected]> wrote:

Hey Michael. I'm not ignoreing the question. We just closed on our house last Thursday and have a painter is starting today so we can get moved. And a roofer is getting me an estimate tomorrow. I didnt get back in closing the amount we were supposed to get and I need to see how it all pans out with the needed repairs. I should know everything by this friday. I'll do my best to get some christmas money to you soon. Johnny L.
----- Original Message ----- From: surf star To: Johnny Lewallen Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 10:12 PMSubject: Re: Check for Jesel Rocker Arms
Hey Johnny was wondering if you might have nay of that $250.00 we last spoke about? I could really use it now with the holidays approaching us fast as i need to buy things for my son Thanks, Michael

Hey. Yea they went out today. My local UPS office is only open a few hours a day and I didnt get home in time yesterday to make it. The tracking # is I didnt know what the RED was on the # you sent me to use. I thought it was a type of account or something and the UPS guy didnt think about it either. I got home and it kicked me in the head that you probably meant next day shipping. Sorry if it causes you any delays. Johnny.
----- Original Message ----- From: surf star To: Johnny Lewallen Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:42 AMSubject: Re: Check for Jesel Rocker Arms
Good Morning Johnny, can you please let me know if they've shipped out allready, & if you can provide me with a Tracking #? Thanks, Michael

YEP
----- Original Message ----- From: surf star To: Johnny Lewallen Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 1:11 PMSubject: Re: Check for Jesel Rocker Arms
Sounds good, by chance do you have any pictures of your heads?

I'll have them out to you on Monday, I had to give my credit union a couple of days to clear the check.
----- Original Message ----- From: surf star To: Johnny Lewallen Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 8:26 PMSubject: Re: Check for Jesel Rocker Arms
Hey Johnny, just curious if you've had a chance to ship the rockers out? Thanks, Michael

Got the check today. No shipping label. Someone put a note in there to ship it to your address with a Red # on it.
----- Original Message ----- From: surf star To: Johnny Lewallen Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:33 AMSubject: Re: Check for Jesel Rocker Arms
Hey Johnny, I dont know if my shipping guy put a return shipping label in the envelope sent out to you, if he didn't let me know & i'll have one sent out to you, or you could just use the same UPS Shipping # 982932 to create one & ship it UPS RED LABEL & insure it, let me know what you want to do Thanks, Michael

Thanks Michael Kind of funny I had a guy send me a message on RJ for the rockers yesterday afternoon and I didnt check the messages until last night. I got all bent out of shape about me selling them to you. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I have a Top Dragster. I am going to be putting the heads on RJ for sale this week sometime. I wont need them any longer. I had a valve job done and new Nextek springs installed when I built up the new motor. I have about 12 passes on them now. About 6 of those are 1/8 mile. I havent figured a price out yet for them. They are definalty ready to bolt on and go. Johnny
----- Original Message ----- From: surf star To: Johnny Lewallen Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 7:16 AMSubject: Re: Check for Jesel Rocker Arms
Hey Johnny, so are you going to get rid of the heads also? what kind of car do you have, also what class? A bunch of my friends race in the PSCA out here in variuous classes, One of them jsut set a national record in AZ over the weekend, I think it was a high 6-second pass @ around 203mph or somewhere along those lines......I'll have the check going out to you this morning & will be @ your door by 10am Thanks again Michael Bowshier

Got it Michael. Thanks again for buying them. Nice car too. One day I'll get out of racing and build a nice street car. Johnny
----- Original Message ----- From: surf star To: [email protected] Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 6:53 PMSubject: Check for Jesel Rocker Arms

Hey Johnny, here's a copy of my check to you for the Rockers, also a lil picture of the car they're going to go on......588 CI, I'll have the UPS # in the package also for you to use to ship them out to me.Please confirm receipt of e-mail Thanks much, Michael Bowshier

HE SAYS HE WOULD CONTACT ME WHEN HE HAS THE $$$$ AVAILABLE, HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE MY CONTACT INFORMATION ANYMORE EVEN IF HE DID WANT TO PAY OR GET A HOLD ME ME, HERE'S E-MAILS FROM RACINGJUNK

Subject: Re: blower
Re: Ad #1245078
There is no AGAIN. I told you from day 1 that I would send it when I could. I cant and have not been able to. I'm not going to go into this any longer with you. I dont need to try and prove anything to you and you shouldnt pretend to know something that you dont have a clue about. I'm honestly tired of your accusing me of not paying when you THINK you know that I am able to. Your issue is with UPS not me. I was trying to be nice about all of this. So good luck. If you keep bothering me, consider it final. I will not jeperdize anything with my family and home to help ANYONE. If you cant understand that then this is your problem. You can send me your phone # and I'll save it and call you when the time is right. If you choose to keep doing this with sarcastic emails, then consider it a completed issue and you should deal with UPS. I have no problem with you emailing me to ask about it. But do not accuse me of anything. This will also stop the deal. I'm being as nice as I can and am really biting my tongue here. So please dont make it worse. I wont be harrased about this by you like your some low life bill collector. This is not a bill. It's a donation of kindness from me. So dont ruin it for yourself.

On [2008-07-10 21:58:58] lowers wrote:
> wow you're you're not following through with things AGAIN, how do you expect people to be honest & faithful to you when you're not?
>
> On [2008-07-10 20:55:42] Taxman wrote:
> > Why do you think I am trying to trade something? I dont have money to buy it and I'm not running the car right now due to costs. So I have time to upgrade if I get the right trades. I'm trying not to go out of business and have the home we moved out of not to forclose since the market sucks and it wont sell. So I have 2 mortgages right now which doesnt help. And to be honest I'm tires of you saying I OWE you 250.00.. I dont OWE anything. I offered it to be nice and to help you when I can. UPS screwed up. Call them. They have screwed me before too so good luck with them.
> >
> > On [2008-07-10 19:50:24] lowers wrote:
> > > This is Michael out in California that tried to buy the Jesel Shaft ROckers from you, since you NEVER responsded to my e-mail i thought i'd write you here & ask about the $250.00 you still owe me?
Old 07-11-2008, 06:07 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I messaged the seller on this,lets see if he will come in and make this right.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/98773...rockers.-.html

Also please give us more info on this guy if you can

Tom
Old 07-12-2008, 04:51 AM
Taxman
APPRENTICE

Done.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:18 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Shipping insurance covers the shippers butt, not the buyers. It is the sellers responsibility to get the buyer the product.

Ask yourself this..If you order a new blower from jeggs and they take your money...then UPS loses the blower...would you bge willing to accept half of your money back?
Old 07-12-2008, 05:23 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Thievery at its finest

What I am wondering is:

Taxman, what makes you think you can take a mans money, the buyer not get his product and you keep the money? You spent his money before he got his parts? Dude, your misfortunes have NOTHING to do with this. Yes, we read the papers, we ALL know the economy sux right now, but the bottom line is: IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!! How do you know lowers doesn't NEED that money now, like you said economic downturn has affected us all. Another thing: You can't come up with $250 in 9 months?!! I bet your ass has spent more than that in lunches, snacks, etc

Taxman wrote:
"So thats the story from my side. I'm sure he posted here due to my last message to him. Which was about all of this which I have stated several times before to him. I also told him not to harrass me about it and when the money is available, then I would let him know and send it. If he wanted to keep going with it and accuse me of being a bad seller, then he could deal with UPS since they lost the package. Heck, I bought a POwerglide tranny on here a couple of years ago that was unpackaged when I got it and had a broken case. All by UPS. I never was reimbursed by UPS. The seller told me he would pay for the tranny, but never did even after bugging him for about a year. So I chaulked it up to UPS screwing up and moved on. It happens. It doesnt make it truely a sellers problem. "

Steal a mans dough, then tell him too quit harrassing you, dude, you got some seriously big balls!! Screwed out of a tranny? Do you remember how that fu$$ing you got felt? That is what I thought!
I would call and email you , your parents, your wife, your boss, your doctor, well you get the point, on a daily basis and dare you not to like it.

GIVE THE MAN HIS DAMN MONEY BACK!!

Damn, gotta stop now, your fu$$ing stupid reasonings have pissed me off, it gives EVERY truly good seller a black eye. Quit being an ass, sell anything you got,,GIVE THE MAN HIS MONEY!!!

OK,OK I am leaving Tom!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

One more thing:
What seller sends their product/parts out without insurance? Please raise your hand, I would like to know who NOT to buy from.

OK, really leaving now!
Old 07-12-2008, 05:27 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

When UPS loses a package it is the SELLER who files the claim NOT the buyer. This isn't my opinion it is a fact. IF it had been insured the seller would have gotten the money not the buyer.

Pay him back his money you screwed up by not insuring it.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:03 AM
bugzzy1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Taxman

You say you've never screwed anyone and don't plan to. SUPRISE, you've been screwing this guy since October. Real suprised you can't see that.

Your perfect feedback on E-bay wouldn't be so perfect, if you try that shit very often.

Sure hope I don't have deal with bs people like you.

Thanks for your economic review. Didn't know how that was tied into this, but made for interesting reading. lol

Stand up and be a man, pay the guy........ In this lifetime.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:38 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

ABSOLUTELY AND POSITVELY A CROOK!!!!!

SEND HIS MONEY BACK TO HIM!!!!

IF YOU ARE SUCH A BIG EBAYER AND WORK ON HOUSES FOR A LIVING[ I HAVE DONE THAT OVER 35 YEARS ]---THEN GO BID A LITTLE HIGHER ON YOUR JOBS AND GET THE MONEY---OR GO TAKE A 30 DAY LOAN OUT AND PAY THIS GUY AND QUIT MAKING EXCUSES :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NO PITTY ON THIS ONE AS WE ALL FACE HARD TIMES[ YOU COULD HAVE SENT HIM 50.00 EVERY MONTH--IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PAID BY NOW

LIVELY
Old 07-12-2008, 06:51 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Taxman wrote: "1st. The buyer did request Red label but not insurance as far as I can remember. I tried to find my message from him on this, but it isnt there anymore or it could have been done over the phone. He stated to ship " Red and then gave me a # to use " which I thought would be a business account #. I did not know Red ment next day until all lthis was done and it was already shipped. The person working the counter at my local UPS office had no clue what I was talking about when I told her Red and gave her the #. So it went standard shipping. If I was told that Red meant 1 day, then I could have corrected the lady at the counter. "

That would have prompted me to make a call to find out what the man wanted that you agreed to do if it were me. I think someone in that office would have known or the woman could have called to find out. You are wrong on this deal man. I think the buyer deserves all of his money back.

Curtis
Old 07-12-2008, 08:22 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Taxmans excuses are ridiculous! He needs to get a part-time job, collect cans, or whatever it takes to get this man ALL his money back. Anyone who ships anything of any value, and doesn't insure it, needs to have thier head examined. If he's an honest man, as he claims to be he'd do the right thing, without any of us having to tell him! RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -