shaun waddell aka Getsome has $200 of mine HELP!

Old 07-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Vinny5
SHOW GUEST

Default shaun waddell aka Getsome has $200 of mine HELP!

I am currently looking for the best way to prosecute Shaun Waddel of Ohio, He scammed me out of $200 bucks in a sniper nitrous kit scam. I sent the money through a wal mart transfer and then he said his car was broken into and I have not recieved my money or the nitrous kit. I am going to the police station tomorrow and will be filing a report and will prosecute him. I feel I am morally supposed to do this to show that scamming is rediculous. If anyone has any advice that would be helpful in getting my money back please send me a message! or call me at 1 309 838 4374. Thank you very much for your help it is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Vinny M.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:30 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Well, this Shawn in Ohio would gladly try to help. Do you know where your scammer is located at?
Old 07-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
Well, this Shawn in Ohio would gladly try to help. Do you know where your scammer is located at?
Ohio. :P jk

do you have an ad number? Someone needs to let him know you posted this...that sometimes helps because we get both sides of the story.

If I were you I would contact the police in HIS town as well as yours. If it is feasable for you to drive there, that is what I would do. Not to be a "tough guy" or any of that, but he might pay you..it is very easy to NOT answer the phone or an email...not as easy to look a man in the face and try to justify why you haven't done what you should have.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Vinny5
SHOW GUEST

I actually called the police in his town and was able to file a police report. Thanks for the help guys! and thanks for the offer shawn, but hopefully the police will be able to help me get my money back
Old 08-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Vinny5
SHOW GUEST

as of today i recieved my money with the help of lebanon ohio pd!
THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTH ANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHAN KSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTH ANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHAN KSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS