New paint job

Old 07-01-2008, 05:43 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default New paint job

This may be a little off the wall, but i know some of you are good artist and or have some cool ideas. I want to add something to my plain red paint job. i use to hate flames, but kinda like some flame jobs now!! maybe, maybe not, but you have any ideas?? flames or something different..
thanks!!
Rabbit
Old 07-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Bubstr
JUNIOR BUILDER

I'm kinda old school and have had some off the wall Ideas that I never found someone to pay me to do and as old as I am and retired, I will probably never use them.
I've always wanted to make a woody by duplicating tiger oak and calling it Oakey Dokie.
I've always wanted to paint a car with emerald green 4 leaf clovers and calling it Luck of the Irish in gold leaf.
I've always wanted to paint a car that looks like a jig saw puzzle, possibly with a piece missing or not quite in place on each side.
I've always wanted to paint a big blood shot eye on each side of a drag car and write Red Eye under it. Just to get the other guy thinking.
I've thought about tyeing a striped taffy paint job with a big tongue and calling it likity split. You could get more courageous with that.
I've thought a pair of tiddy whiteys pulled up by a hand on the trunk saying nothing says Love like a snuggie.
On the right kind of car you could give the optical illusion that the hood is still open a bit. Put a mechanic head first in it with some but crack showing of course. I'll have her fixed in a minute boss.
The best graphic of all is to rent the sides out, a sponsors name is always pretty. If you can dream it you can do it.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:56 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I guess i just don't have a good enough imagination for a realy cool paint idea. always have some funny 1 line ( smart a$$ most of the time!lol) sayings that make people laugh or mad sometimes. still trying to find a mean rabbit and maybe some flames for the rear of my truck.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:37 AM
sg1586
MASTER BUILDER

Post a pic of your truck....
I'll see what I can do
Old 08-11-2008, 05:11 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Old 08-11-2008, 05:16 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

An easy one with a red truck would be paint one end yellow then fade to the other end and call it "Tequila Sunrise".

You could go with the line from the movie "The Shining" and call it "REDRUM". Murder backwards. You could do it in a dripping or ripped font.

Add some blue to the truck and a big Superman logo. Or some webbing and a Spiderman logo.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:19 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Put some antlers on the hood and make it a jackalope. :lol:

Old 08-11-2008, 06:21 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

My last name is "HAM"

SO I thought about painting this on the trunk. ...

P.S. The car is purple with pink and turquoise pinstripes.

Old 08-11-2008, 06:37 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Old 08-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Bubstr
JUNIOR BUILDER

Green eggs and ham. Ham I am. When you have a kid in Jr Dragsters He could be Son of Ham. There must be a way to tie smoked by Ham in that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -