CENTERLINE WHEELS

Old 06-28-2008, 01:56 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default CENTERLINE WHEELS

This may not be allowed but many people don't read every board on RJ and I don't want someone else to get the crap I have gotten from them.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
Old 06-29-2008, 07:41 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

OFF THE HOOK. COOL. great looking wheel
Old 07-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

BUMP

bunch of liars
Old 07-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Those are nice looking wheels... I have Weld, but I honestly like the way those look better!! Very cool.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:56 AM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

Great looking but PIA to deal with the company it appears. Sometime it is worth bucking up to avoid headaches. Doubt Weld would have screwed you like this.

I am a member of stevesnovasite.com. There is a member on there who went through exactly what you are decribing - think it is concerning the exact same wheel.

I guess at the least you should not feel singled out - Centerline must have really f'ed something up!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:27 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

They claimed they will be sent out by Friday... :roll: But they been saying that since the second week of May.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

What the HELL is wrong with these wheel companies???? Weld,Centerline, David.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:27 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Wheel Co.

Same thing thats Wrong with the Rest of this BS? TOO MANY DIFFERENT STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a Few Wheel Styles,and then if you want STUPID LOOKING S#!T,Its CUSTOM ONLY!!!!!
Later
G 8)

Not that the Wheels you Ordered are Fitting My Deal;!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Is WELD slow as well?
Old 07-19-2008, 01:18 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Tod,
did you ever get the rears??

I have to hand it to you man, I would have lost my cool ALONG time ago, the lying and excuses are a bunch of total B/S! Its doesnt take 2 weeks or even 2 days to whittle out a set of billet rims off a good cnc machine, probably more like 2 hours. I'm not sure what their problems were but if they had a picture of the wheel in the ad I'm sure it was already out of devolpment and had been in production.
Maybe they were back orderd or something ? And I'm betting that you weren't the only one that was or still is pulling their hair out over these rims.
In my opinion, Centerline WAS once a very reputable company who cared about the customer, now it seems they have joined the ranks of most high profit outfits that only care about the bottom line and not the customer.
Centerline had turned into just another manipulative, lying company that only cares about getting your money FIRST then not giving a crap about when if ever you get your merchandise as promised, or any of your concerns.
Sorry to hear about your ordeal, that really blows.
Again this is just my opinion.
later, Charles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -