Kenny Basco ‘Malvern Missile’ readies for I-30 Speedway

Old 06-22-2008, 08:23 PM
pitprincess
CRAFTSMAN

Default Kenny Basco ‘Malvern Missile’ readies for I-30 Speedway

Kenny Basco ‘Malvern Missile’ readies for I-30 Speedway

AMP Series (501) 847-6019 www.ampseries.com

June, 22, 2008

Alexander, ARK--Kenny Basco owner and operator of Basco Tracking & Basco Motorsports will be back on tour with the AMP Series this Friday and Saturday night at I-30 Speedway in, Little Rock, Arkansas.
Kenny will pilot the Black, White and Blue #B79 GRT powered by PTS race engines.
The Basco team is very challenging on race nights and his pride holds great response to the kids that attend events he frequents. As the “kid’s choice” this driver gives away t-shirts, posters, and his time in talking and visiting with them. It is common place for him to receive several phone calls from the young ones to ask questions and wish him well each time he races.
36 year old Basco is a husband to Donna Basco who works on the race team as a crew member and supporter of the sport her husband loves most. Donna stands beside him each weekend he competes. They have three children; Courtney, Lane & Kayla who all help make this family full of excitement on the weekend. He has competed in the AMP, SUPR, and Stormpay Series and in the Wing Modified division.

Technicians’ and Mechanics that will help the Malvern Missile make his way to victory lane this season: Charles Basco, Donna Basco along with many sponsors: Basco Trucking, Ins, superior Trailer Sales, MJB Wood Group, Jims Auto Parts

To learn more about Kenny Basco and his racing with the AMP Series during 2008, log on www.ampseries.com

AMP Series would like to thank our Marketing Partners and encourage all racer, fans and friends to visit with them during the 2008 race season.

AMP Series members/drivers that compete 80% during 2008 with paid membership will be able to have a chance of winning a 28 foot Lift Gate Stacker Trailer presented by Blue Ridge Trailers Inc of Canton, Texas www.blueridgeliftgate.com

The “Official Graphics” of the AMP Series www.racewrapz.com : Blue Ridge Trailers, Inc www.blueridgeliftgate.com Team GRT, Larry Shaw Racing, Mike McNay DBA – SnapOn Tool’s, Smiley’s Racing Products, Hoosier Tire Southwest, Duralite Wheels, Wulff Pumps, Smith Towing, William Gould Racing, Race on Driving Experience, Kenny Morden Racing, Luvracin.com, Clampedup.com, Victory Lane Web Designs, Realracingusa.com, Smith Towing and Recovery of Minden, La, The Contingency Connection, Raceceivers.com, GRT by Catman, Race Replica Die Cast, Schoenfeld, Headers