Rhode Island rippoff artist RICHCO810

Old 06-14-2008, 07:06 PM
head
SHOW GUEST

Default Rhode Island rippoff artist RICHCO810

This is to alert anyone dealing with Richco810 He traded me a stolen bobcat for my 66 nova he deliberatly gave me false bill of sale and vin number for the bobcat I drove 3100 miles to get it home to the bobcat dealer to find out it was stolen in west Warwick Rhode Island His name is Richard Coch Im told he deals in stolen stuff Im just hopping get back my car Im out over 24 thousand with expenses :twisted:
Old 06-15-2008, 05:12 PM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

Sad to see this happen. PM me all the infor on this guy and I will see what I can do.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:35 AM
xp1447
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Rhode Island rippoff artist RICHCO810

Originally Posted by head
This is to alert anyone dealing with Richco810 He traded me a stolen bobcat for my 66 nova he deliberatly gave me false bill of sale and vin number for the bobcat I drove 3100 miles to get it home to the bobcat dealer to find out it was stolen in west Warwick Rhode Island His name is Richard Coch Im told he deals in stolen stuff Im just hopping get back my car Im out over 24 thousand with expenses :twisted:
his name is richard "scootes" sparague 700 main st West Warwick RI. Call West Warwick PD or Coventry PD and talk to them about him. He is a thief.