Thread: Beware of Cross Racing Products

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Beware of Cross Racing Products

I have been trying to deal with Chris at Cross Racing for over three weeks on a rotating assemblie, he took my money with no problem but getting my parts is a whole other story won't return my phone calls,phone messages,or e-mails. He has an ad here on Racingjunk so a deal to good to be true isn't a good deal if you can't get what you are promised. Iam not sure how to post a link but his web site is CROSSRACINGPRODUCTS.COM 410-866-4747
    Coolwgn

Administrator RACING JUNKIE
    Post up a link or add number so we can message him.

Without info we can't help you
    There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Re: Beware of Cross Racing Products

Quote Originally Posted by coolwgn
    I have been trying to deal with Chris at Cross Racing for over three weeks on a rotating assemblie, he took my money with no problem but getting my parts is a whole other story won't return my phone calls,phone messages,or e-mails. He has an ad here on Racingjunk so a deal to good to be true isn't a good deal if you can't get what you are promised. Iam not sure how to post a link but his web site is CROSSRACINGPRODUCTS.COM 410-866-4747
    Coolwgn
    If this is the person I think it is, I told him via telephone and by e-mail that Diamond was out of the pistons and they are actually finishing them up today; June 13th. Once I get them next week, we can balance it up and ship it out. I want the job done just as much as you do. I apologize for the delay.
    Chris
    Cross Racing Products
    Baltimore, MD

http://www.crossracingproducts.com

4. Racing Junk