Thread: Has anyone seen this

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

Has anyone seen this

Was at a car show last weekend and saw a air cleaner that looked like it was a hilborn set up but it went over a four barrel carb. It had 8 stacks that were about 12in tall. It looked so cool I have looked every where and can't find them. Anyone know where to look. Oh by the way while at the car show I picked up the Mayor's choice award. It was the first car show for me and the 29 thank you very much.
    CPT.RON :P :P :P :P

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    NOW THOSE WOULD LOOK GREAT ON MY RANCHERO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LIVELY

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    BTW congrats on the award.
    A few years ago there was a guy running around in a beater truck that he had made some stacks an bolted them on top of the hood. :shock:
    I think he made little "L" brackets for each one.

You might be a redneck if...

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Thank for the info I went to the site and thats the ones I saw two sets at the car show one looked kinda hoke and I would not put it on my car but the ones from don garlett on the web site are so cool they are also 1300 bucks seems like a lot for a air cleaner but they are so cool looking thanks again.
    CPT.RON

man i love them stacks. i know their fake but damn they look good!!!! if they would only make them to cover a tunnel ram.

SPEAKING OF FAKE.....I once saw a car with a holly carb just bolted to the hood.... :lol:

I know what you are asking about isn't cheesy like that it just made me think of that is all.