This is getting to be a habit--UPDATE/AD#s

Old 06-03-2008, 10:33 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default This is getting to be a habit--UPDATE/AD#s

I wont list his name yet but I traded A brandnew set of BBC Alum Heads(Bare) for a new crossram W/New 450 carbs--We agreed on the deal On a Sunday & I shipped the heads out on Monday as agreed on--That was on April 30th & I never recieved the carbs--He shipped me the intake about 3 weeks later & So far no carbs--I did talk to him once & he told me he was shipping the carbs--About 2 weeks ago--Nothing--He doesnt respond to phonecalls & his message box is full-sooooo--He has'nt responded to any of my emails & about now Im becoming concerned!! We had another trade that was suppost to happen but nothing as of yet--I would really like to conclude the original deal before starting into another--
I talked to him & he really sounds like an honest person,I want to give him the benifit of doubt but its pretty hard to do after 6 weeks of waiting & he has my heads!! I dont think he has any postings on here but I know he got my ad off RJ so he does visit--I will know for sure when I repost--

Well Im about satisified this guy ripped me off--No phone calls,no email,ect ect--He is a member of RJ goes by the name of Sweetpea-I have his real name ,Paul Zodda,59 Blackman Rd,Hebron CT--What the hell is this world coming to? Its getting hard to find honest people to deal with anymore--He stole the heads as it were,No need not to send me the parts we agreed on--Hind site tells me I should have shipped only one head & the other when I recieved my parts?? I guess being honest these days is getting to be rare--If anyone knows this clown or anything about him I would appreciate your response--My email is [email protected]--Thanx for looking
He has 2 ads posted on the 3rd of June
Anyone that would deal with a know THIEF POSTED HERE DESERVES WHAT HE GETS---Look At his Honor payments since 2006?? 000!!
Old 06-06-2008, 01:30 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I messaged the seller lets see if he will come in and settle up the deal on his end

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/12227...all-Chevy.html

Tom
Old 06-06-2008, 06:24 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

hey patterson, sorry for your bad dealings, sellers like that is why
i don't buy if i can't travel and check out the parts myself, that realy
gives the good guys a bad situation, i won't buy from out of town
because of clowns like sweetpea, but pat you seem like a good
guy to deal with, do you have any ad's right now, might have some
thing i need, good luck with sweetpea 8) ernest in texas
Old 06-07-2008, 06:05 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Response

He wont respond--What can he say? He flat ripped me off-Ive been doing business on this site for over 6 years & like I stated I pay My honor payments--Let the record speak for its self--Anyone that responds to those ads I posted deserver what they recieve--
Old 06-07-2008, 07:20 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Your right Wayne,he read my message but no responce from him yet.

Maybe you need to make 1 more call,I bet the law man can flush him out,call and give them the info you have on this guy.They will go knocking on his door I bet.This is internet fraud.

Hebron Police Dept
44 Main St, Hebron, CT 06248

(860) 228-3710
Old 06-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

List his name....you have done what you were supposed to do.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:53 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Person called

--- The most important thing to me in my day to day dealings with other people is to keep them informed---He did end up screwing me out of one of the carbs--If you deal with this guy such as trading parts--Make sure you have yours in hand before you ship out any--You know your honest & he will get his parts,Thats a damn site more that I can say for Paul--I did post the 2 ads he has listed in my original posting--I wont post anymore on this matter,enough said--I will take my most deserved hosing & Try & not be as dumb in the future(if thats possible) I Really want to recend the appolige I posted,I really doubt his father was sick at all (atleast I hope he wasnt)
Old 06-08-2008, 05:59 PM
sp2816
MASTER BUILDER

Have you ever watched Survivor? There are always the Johnny Fairplays out there (he made the ploy that his grandmother had died to get sympathy on the show) that will say anything. I would wait until I had the carburetors and everything, before I retracted the ad and made the apologies. Promises can be made, but it is the following through that makes it legit. It only takes a couple of minutes to let someone know.

My 2 cents.

Bill M
Old 06-08-2008, 07:59 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

--LIKE WAS STATED[ 2 MINUTES ON HIS END COULD HAVE FIXED ALOT OF THINGS!!!!!] WAIT TILL YOU GET ALL OF YOUR PARTS----THEN YOU CAN SAY YOUR SORRY 8) 8) 8)

LIVELY
Old 06-10-2008, 01:57 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

check is in the mail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -