pinks allout wheelie contest

Old 05-28-2008, 01:59 PM
denn468
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default pinks allout wheelie contest

has anyone been to a pinks allout and they have a wheelie contest looking for info on prize or info on the contest im going to pinks next week thanks can you guys tell me what to expect as far as the way things are run thanks dennis
Old 05-28-2008, 08:42 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

Default Pinks

I sure disslike "Pinks". For one, they should replaced the dalmation lookin goof ball with a hot girl to start the races!

Good luck anyway!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:16 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I couldn't agree with you more ''kwk'', i raced at pinks last year but i didn't have to like it :!:
Old 05-29-2008, 07:24 AM
hickory1969
SHOW GUEST

Hi,this is my first post. I was at Pinks all out in Atlanta,and the wheelie contest Did not pay anything.Winner wound up with a busted oil pan and a blown engine.But I am sure he will probally make it on TV.Maybe it's just me,but I think I would stick with racing and forget about the wheelie contest. Only thing that I didn't like about Pinks was the long down times due to track oil downs.After the final round saturday night,they let myson and myself come out to the start line and he got everyone's autograph from the show and made pictures.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:42 PM
denn468
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

thats was cool i know its all probably a bust and i wont make the sixteen i was just looking to have some fun but im not into draggin the bumper for free its expensive when things go wrong i just put 2000 in new front rims and tires along with headers oilpan and one control arm i was just wondering what order things are run in as far as time runs and everything else im just looking to throw down some brews with the boys and do a wheelieover top of bitch christionson
Old 05-30-2008, 04:48 AM
jmech
JOURNEYMAN

I like pinks all out. I think its given the sport a lot of recognition. We need to see a televised big bracket race with a veriaty of cars. I think that would be more interesting than watching the pro cars that all look the same. I would love to race at an all out event, only thing i don't agree with is the final when you can't shut the car off. Its not worth it if you hurt the motor and trans.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:31 PM
jsperformance
SHOW GUEST

We have been to 2 all out races and had a blast at both! The wheelie contest was a new addition and it sure was cool but I dont think there was any money involved for it just bragging rights.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:21 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by jmech
I like pinks all out. I think its given the sport a lot of recognition. We need to see a televised big bracket race with a veriaty of cars. I think that would be more interesting than watching the pro cars that all look the same. I would love to race at an all out event, only thing i don't agree with is the final when you can't shut the car off. Its not worth it if you hurt the motor and trans.
I agree with you 100%. Go to www.1320x.com and let Nate know any ideas on racing. They have a bracket race and 10.5 race on there 1320x events. I think the pay out is good too. Check it out