scam , tim kelly,exxtreme polishing,motorcycle carbs.

Old 05-18-2008, 06:47 AM
johnboyhick1
SHOW GUEST

Default scam , tim kelly,exxtreme polishing,motorcycle carbs.

this guy ,tim kelly, t/a exxtreme polishing, claims to take your old motorcycle carbs along with cash and rebuild them to like new cond.well he got mt carbs and money and now i dont, he also claims to have a metal polishing business, ive done some research and it seems im not the only one he has ripped off or has done really poor work, if you are lucky enough to get your stuff returned, he use to have a active account with a very popular selling and auction website,( i wont mention any names ) thats how my getting ripped off started , any way i still dont have my stuff, this scam artist is tim kelly t/a exxtreme polishing( its spelled with 2 x s )he lives in washington utah and st george utah. i heard he flies under different flags and names, so BEWARE and do your homework. . also this has been confirmed, i had the local police go to his address 1529 wagonmaster rd at the above city, and they called me back , two times , and he claimed to be broke causing the delays and he does have a makeshift workshop behind his house YOUVE BEEN WARNED JOHNBOYHICK1