Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wrong Info

  1. #1
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Coldwater, MI
    Posts
    2,998

    Wrong Info

    I usually will never do this sort of thing but a guy has a ad posted on RJ that is totally incorrect. I messeged him telling him so but he sure did not seem to think so.

    Here is the link
    http://www.racingjunk.com/post/11815...ay-system.html


    I wrote to him this clearly showing him what he had.


    This is not a matty box .. this is a
    > Digital Delay Tester that can be purchased brand new for $149.99 through Biondo
    > Link here
    > http://search.cartserver.com/search/...eywords=tester
    >
    > You should really know what your selling before you try and get that kind of $ for something thats not even a matty box
    this is a matty box
    > http://mattyinnovations.com/
    >
    > Very very big difference in the 2

    Buyers beware !
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

    Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Coldwater, MI
    Posts
    2,998
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

    Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,143
    I hope you continue to do things like this..it is very easy to receive advice from guys at the track like "you need a bla bla bla" well if I don't REALLY know what a bla bla bla is.....and I go looking for one, end up with something other than a bla bla bla.

  4. #4
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Coldwater, MI
    Posts
    2,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Tod74
    I hope you continue to do things like this..it is very easy to receive advice from guys at the track like "you need a bla bla bla" well if I don't REALLY know what a bla bla bla is.....and I go looking for one, end up with something other than a bla bla bla.
    I see a lot of things on RJ and other sites that are not what the seller says they are I will messege them to tell them 90% of the time they look into it and find they are wrong. The other 10% just keep on posting the wrong thing.

    In this case I messeged the guy back when I posted this topic, even gave him the links so he could see the difference in the two. I messeged him to show him this post havent seen him yet.
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

    Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

  5. #5
    Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    558
    GReat job David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!David r.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Email us - Support@RacingJunk.com
Call us - 866.326.9227
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy