dirty immature minds

Old 04-08-2008, 08:18 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Default dirty immature minds

What is up with some of the guys on here?Ever tried to check out the Racespace profile of a female racer on here? Some guys respond with some of the most immature and ignorant crap I have ever heard in my life!!!"Boy,I'd like to take that for a ride...the car I mean ,of course" :roll: GEEEZ!!!Ain't no wonder why women don't hang out at the track much.I wouldn't put up with it if I was a woman.Learn some respect!!!Grow up for Pete"s sake you bunch of hormonal idiot's :evil:You are embarassing yourselves!!! Respectfully,Eric

P.S. I apologize to all the respectful girls on here who just want to race,but have to listen to garbage.Not all guys are like that,you know.Have fun,ladies.It's great to have ya'll at the track.It really is.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:23 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

X2, What's up with the respect?
About 20 yrs. ago i once knew a young girl in PHX, built her own car from manuels 17 yrs old no help at the time and within 1 yr. had the car running in the 11's (mustang to boot).
It's one thing to build your own car and it's another to drive for someone else.
I personally applaude any and all lady's who venture into the world of dragracing, especially on their own.

Zip.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:30 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Eric, don't get me wrong I'm not taking up for anybodies lude comments or immature actions on racespace and I agree with you 100% but females on here are few and far between its just not common place to see women invovled in racing but the ones that are I'm sure are used to it.
The situation is probably similar to a good looking lady walking past a construction site or a repair shop full of men. The comments will fly and some will be rude and obnoxious. JMO>Cp
Old 04-09-2008, 09:30 AM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Eric I agree 100% what kind of message are we sending the ladies that maybe wanna get into racing when were makin inappropriate comments thats BS in my opinion and those guys that are doin that better stay away from my dad if they come in the pits lol 8)
Old 04-09-2008, 10:44 AM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

dragstrip pickup line:

"yer face reminds me of a wrench, everytime I look at it my nuts tighten up." :lol:
Old 04-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I heard some girls at work one night laughing about some of the retarded lines they had been fed over the years while out in a bar or whatever....my favorite one was

" Hey baby....are your pants made of mirrors? Cause I can see myself in them tonight!" :lol:
Old 04-10-2008, 09:35 AM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Ill never forget the night I met my wife lol we were at a party and needless to say I was havin a good time and a couple of my buddys told me to go talk to her and I stumbled over to her and said hey babe I drive a malibu wagon and the back seat folds down lol :wink: :wink: she slapped me and told me to get some better lines
Old 04-10-2008, 11:07 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I'm thinking it was a pretty goodline, she married you.
You never know huh.

I have a friend that swears by this method.

He'll walk right up to a woman with a bolt in his hand and asks.
You wanna screw? ...lol Cp
Old 04-11-2008, 11:04 AM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Ya I kinda had to make up for that so a couple weeks later we were at the same house just a different party and I was dd so I was completely sober and she liked me alot more sober than drunk lol
Old 04-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
I'm thinking it was a pretty goodline, she married you.
You never know huh.

I have a friend that swears by this method.

He'll walk right up to a woman with a bolt in his hand and asks.
You wanna screw? ...lol Cp
LOL... I HAVE DONE THAT ONE MYSELF!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -