Thread: Financing your first drag car...

Financing your first drag car...

Generally speaking, do you guys think this is a good or bad idea and why or why not? I was considering spending around 15k for a street/strip car. What did you guys do? Feedback would be appreciated.

thanks

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

1st car

Drop back about 15 topics, some good opinions there, things keep going up, I may have to start financing gas. :cry: Good luck what ever You decide. :lol:

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Buy my mustang for 5k and put the rest in the bank, LOL
    CPT.RON

Re: 1st car

Quote Originally Posted by topcat572
    Drop back about 15 topics, some good opinions there, things keep going up, I may have to start financing gas. :cry: Good luck what ever You decide. :lol:
    thanks bud. After I posted this I started searching around.

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER
    What ever you plan on spending you will have to add about $25,000 because every step you go you will always wanna change or add somthing else.I brought a project drag car 3 years ago and planed on paper and with the banks to race it in one year with a mild small block.four years later its almost a 8 sec 632 chev.All im saying is plans change weather you like it or not so always budget more.Unless your filthy stinking rich you will have to finance at least some of it other wise it will take forever to build it.Good luck with the build mate