Thread: certified roll cage

Member JOURNEYMAN

certified roll cage

Does anyone know if I can split the top of a roll cage and make it wider having a splice in the middle or on on side or the other and still get it certifed for 8 sec ? or does it have to be one peice? Thanks Mack

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER

ROLL CAGE

MAIN HOOP HAS TO BE ONE PIECE

Member JOURNEYMAN
    Thanks Taracing appreciate the info. kinda figured that but didnt know for sure. Thanks again Mack

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    I knew that was not going to be fast enought for you. Lets trade pic I am not sure how to send the vega to you.
    CPT.RON :P :P

Member JOURNEYMAN
    HEY :P :P Capt. Ron thats what I was talking about, I'll bet there is a few of them scratching there head. :shock: :shock: i'm proud of both of them.I do have vega as default on my racespace,very proud of the vega having a blast with it will park it next to the best of the boys. Picked up spare BBC with tunnel ram 2-4s nice cam. Traded my 27 roadster for brand new SBC 383 stroker best of every thing all electronics for 29 sedan fixing to get started on it. headed to track tomorrow. take care. Dale