Thread: hanrahan performance products

Junior Member APPRENTICE

hanrahan performance products

good evenig fellow racers! had anyone purchased any products from HPP - hanrahan performance products. They seem to have competitive pricing and I'm willing to support them if it's legit, yet protect my budget.
    Hell was full, so I'm back!!!

Hanrahan Performance

Yes, great folks to deal with, personally bought a set of rims from them. they are fair in pricing and let you know when item is shipped and stay in touch. Deal with confidence, won't go worng.

Txarsenal

I have bought from them a couple of times. Very good prices and shipping too. They are solid as a rock.

I race with these guys,some of the nicest people you will ever talk to.I just got a set of wheels from them today,talked with Paula on the phone for around a hour and enjoyed every minute of it. Pricing is great on all their stuff as well.He shot me a price then when I was ready to order he gave me extra discounts before he knew who I was.These guys and gal are great people to deal with and are fellow racers just trying to make a little cash at something they enjoy.BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!! Thanks again HPP. Bubba T.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

HPP

Just got my k&r box and wiring kit also got some trans parts from HPP everything was as I was told it would be and I coudn't find a better deal anywhere I will buy from them again if you need something give them a call

6. Racing Junk