OK PINKS ALL OUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW

Old 02-13-2008, 02:04 PM
rsrsfishslayers
MASTER BUILDER

Default OK PINKS ALL OUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW

We just got our calender for woodburn drag strip here in Oregon. On July 4 & 5 they are having a pinks all out with Rich and all his guys. They are still offering the 10k for the winner but the problem is that it won't be on tv.. Its not that I don't need the money but I would like to see this car do its first wheel sand on tv. Not the 29 but the mustang that we are working on, I will post some pic when we get closer. If anyone knows Rich, get ahold of him and ask him to bring speed up there. We will put on a show for him. I would even take him for a ride in the 29.
CPT.RON 8) 8) 8)
Old 02-13-2008, 02:31 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

proly cuz not that many people watch it all the way through....i watch the start of all of them then turn the channel bcuz they always run 10 second cars and its like a re-run over and over and over and over and over......and over....LOL....kinda like that, after a lil bit people get tired of seein the same type of cars and see them bitchin why people dont bring fast cars.....its bcuz they never say hey we want only 9 second and under cars....they never do that and it sucks
Old 02-13-2008, 02:57 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

I plan on going to the one in Atlanta held May10, It should be a blast even if I don't get on thte show. They finally released the sign up date which is Feb 26th.

Chris
Old 02-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
proly cuz not that many people watch it all the way through....i watch the start of all of them then turn the channel bcuz they always run 10 second cars and its like a re-run over and over and over and over and over......and over....LOL....kinda like that, after a lil bit people get tired of seein the same type of cars and see them bitchin why people dont bring fast cars.....its bcuz they never say hey we want only 9 second and under cars....they never do that and it sucks
HERE we go again.... :shock:
Old 02-13-2008, 05:32 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
HERE we go again.... :shock:

say it aint true.....they never say the times they want and then they bitch about not gettin the fast cars....ive seen it many times and they never change anything....
Old 02-13-2008, 07:21 PM
sds10racer
MASTER BUILDER

my son was in denver sking 2 weeks ago when they anounced over the local radio that they were looking for 9 sec. cars. he said the slower cars were not even wanted. don't know if this was the local dj or pinks idea. just passing on some info.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:23 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

omg finally somebody with some sense is runnin pinks....LOL
Old 02-13-2008, 09:21 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

9, 10 or even 11 second cars its still better than watching anything else. It's racing anyway you look at it and that's just fine with me. I just hate it when they have the regular pinks and someone is cheating and its so obvious to me that they are sand bagging and rich and his crew don't do sh$$ about it and some guy loses his nice ride because of it, now that sux.
Bring back the wooly mammath.....
><Cp
Old 02-14-2008, 04:10 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
9, 10 or even 11 second cars its still better than watching anything else. It's racing anyway you look at it and that's just fine with me. I just hate it when they have the regular pinks and someone is cheating and its so obvious to me that they are sand bagging and rich and his crew don't do sh$$ about it and some guy loses his nice ride because of it, now that sux.
Bring back the wooly mammath.....
><Cp
that isn't cheating. That's how street racing works. Only a fool would half track a guy when you know you are gona run best out of five.

But I do understand where you're coming from, and it's a valid point.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:20 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

regular pinks aint real racing most of the time anyways.....they give 2 many links....1 is ok but more than that is ridiculous.....if you need to get 4 or 5 links to beat somebody then you shouldnt have been racing them.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -