new to site,read the 1st post,sound like a bunch of women

Old 02-06-2008, 10:23 AM
keepinup
SHOW GUEST

Default new to site,read the 1st post,sound like a bunch of women

new to site, read couple of post,the same people making post over and over again and calling others scammers with no hard proff,sounds like a bunch of women bickering! you all must have better thing to do?
just my opinion.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:00 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: new to site,read the 1st post,sound like a bunch of wome

Originally Posted by keepinup
new to site, read couple of post,the same people making post over and over again and calling others scammers with no hard proff,sounds like a bunch of women bickering! you all must have better thing to do?
just my opinion.
Thanks for your input here David Testa we value your input here :P

David I got a question for you. Are you typing in third person now? :P

Now quit hiding and answer me.No side stepping the question I want the TRUTH
Old 02-06-2008, 12:57 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: new to site,read the 1st post,sound like a bunch of wome

Originally Posted by keepinup
just my opinion.
Who lit the fuse on your tampon? :lol:

jk, I agree with you, there was another thread started about that issue. if your going to call somebody a scammer, try to work it out with the seller first then list ALL of the details and allow both parties to join in on the conversation. All of this bickering is starting to get annoying. Lets talk about cars or jokes, this is a friendly racers site after all. 8)
Old 02-07-2008, 01:52 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

You can not pay any attention to keepinup because he is also testa1...They are the same person....1 person= 2 accounts and that is a no no

He is just wanting to get some of the fire out from under his ass to do the right thing...Pony up David Testa and make the deal right with the man..
Old 02-07-2008, 02:22 PM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
You can not pay any attention to keepinup because he is also testa1...They are the same person....1 person= 2 accounts and that is a no no

He is just wanting to get some of the fire out from under his a$$ to do the right thing...Pony up David Testa and make the deal right with the man..

I CAN NOW SEE WHY THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS FORUM SITE,DONT GET PAID OR EVEN WORK FOR RACINGJUNK.COM.
DAVE
Old 02-07-2008, 04:29 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hey- Now you want to be a Pussy about things and start calling people out that has said nothing about you.....well now i am on your a$$ to ...and they cannot pay me enough for how i am about to shake up your account mister...

Your busted on your IP use..thats right ! ..making out like your more than one person ..but you wasn't smart enough to know we SPOT THIS stuff a mile away...

next time you go calling out the entire crew you need to think before you type.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-07-2008, 04:56 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----LIVELY
Old 02-08-2008, 04:12 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Keep in up with Honesty

Just a question about honesty Mr. Testa.

You made many claims that you are not a liar or a scammer, and I believe folks dont really judge, just wish to assist is problem resolution.

Yet you started this post "New to this site, read a couple posts... using the name "keepinup".

Now here is the lie-you are not new to this site. Tom the administrator/moderator checked your Internet Protocol address (IP), and because its a staic IP left the exact same electronic fingerprint. So Keepinup and Testa1 are the same person, and since Testa1 was posting before Keepinup, your post is a lie.

So you have proved that you are a liar-The question is are you a scam artist as well?

Show 1923T proof that you mailed his stuff on 10/16/07-PROOF.

If he took you to small claims court in MD you would have to provide if requested. I am from MD and have taken a liar and ripoff artist to court-and won.

BTW, did you know that MI (Michigan) state law now recognizes businesses that do business on the internet as doing business in that state, and thus can be sued locally? Thats where you confirmed you sent the parts.

You stated you are a business in an earlier post, its documented, so 1923T can sue you in Michigan, require you to defend, and if you dont show?

Default judgement. Plus he could probably go afer you for mail fraud, and have them request proof as well. I would guess that the USPS would have no problem in piling on, once they see he won a judgement against you in Michigan.

You need to provide him proof of shipment for insurance purposes or fullfil his request for the missing parts or provide full cash substitution, because if you dont and he chooses to sue, you might be headed to MI, and you will lose-and the judge might make an example of you since its a fairly new legislative position.

You've been pretty glib with little smiley faces in your posts, but what you have done is give 1923T all he needs to come after you and beat you legally.

BTW, if you dont believe me, do a web search under Internet Cases and Michigan Law, or better yet have your attorney check state law cases in MI.

Later
Old 02-08-2008, 04:28 AM
tazracing
SENIOR BUILDER

YEA , HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!!!
Old 02-08-2008, 04:37 AM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by bjuice
Hey- Now you want to be a Pussy about things and start calling people out that has said nothing about you.....well now i am on your a$$ to ...and they cannot pay me enough for how i am about to shake up your account mister...

Your busted on your IP use..thats right ! ..making out like your more than one person ..but you wasn't smart enough to know we SPOT THIS stuff a mile away...

next time you go calling out the entire crew you need to think before you type.

Brian
THE PROBLEM HERE ON THIS FORUM, IS [MOST] OF THE PEOPLE, NOT ALL HERE, ALWAYS WANT TO BAD MOUTH SOMEONE,TRY TO TALK DOWN TO THEM,JUST LIKE YOU DID HERE,I DID NOT CALL [YOU OUT] PERSONALLY,BUT IF THE SHOE FITS?
AND IF YOU REALLY MUST KNOW MY WIFE, SON AND MYSELF ALL HAVE AN ACCOUNTS HERE??????
WE ALL USE THE SAME COMPUTOR?????
SO ONCE AGAIN YOUR WRONG, MY NAME IS ON 1 ACCOUNT ONLY,SHOW US YOUR PROOF????
ALSO FOR YOU BEING A [MODERATOR ON THIS FORUM] YOU SHOULD READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SITE. BEFORE YOU CHECK THAT BOX AND LEAVE A MESSAGE.
DONT FORGET ABOUT THE PRIVACY ACT LAWS?
YOUR NOT ABOVE ANYONE ELSE IN THIS FORUM,

HAVE A NICE DAY,
DAVE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -