H2FAST4U (PERRY STANLEY) utica, Ohio

Old 02-04-2008, 06:08 AM
bobalos
SHOW GUEST

Default H2FAST4U (PERRY STANLEY) utica, Ohio

I bought a set of Rockers & a set of Rods from Perry.

when we were working out the deal, Perry was very responsive via PM's & things went very smoothly, however getting the parts was NOT as smooth. it took forever for him to get the rockers shipped out & he came up with a pretty wild excuse why the rods did not get to me. the Rockers showed up via next day air, which I thought was a good sign, but it would not have been neccesary if he had shipped them out when he said he was going to. after over a month, & this wild story about what happend to the rods, a brand new set of rods did show up via priority mail. Perry seems to be a very nice guy, however, he needs to follow through with his promises in a timely manner.

Perry did not screw me & he did in the end come through with the goods, however, there was a LOT of stress that did not need to happen.

Perry, Man up & take care of your responsibilities. You have a responsibility to these folks the minute you take thier money.

Bob
Old 02-04-2008, 03:33 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Most members will tell you next time to come to this forum and read. You are not the only person to complain about his tardiness in shipping.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:27 AM
h2fast4u
SHOW GUEST

just because shit dont go the way everybody wants it i guss u gotta shit on somebody 1 im not a rip off and and 2 you got your shit 3 it was described just like you got brand new in box and further more i gotta lot of shit going on somepeople do work for a livein and cant jump on the computer or run to the phone anytime they want it might take alittle time but i will never fuck nobody over on this web site or any other you got your shit keep my name outta your mouth because you dont fuckin no me
Old 02-12-2008, 06:09 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by h2fast4u
just because $h!t dont go the way everybody wants it i guss u gotta $h!t on somebody 1 im not a rip off and and 2 you got your $h!t 3 it was described just like you got brand new in box and further more i gotta lot of $h!t going on somepeople do work for a livein and cant jump on the computer or run to the phone anytime they want it might take alittle time but i will never phuck nobody over on this web site or any other you got your $h!t keep my name outta your mouth because you dont fuckin no me
Perry maybe you should remove all your 2 ADDS if you are that busy.Stop with the excuses,we have heard them all.

No your right I don't know you but I have seen your type here at RJ,Now who is getting screwed here? RACING JUNK of coarse and alot of the people believeing the excuses you spew.

Please show us what an UPSTANDING RJ member you really are. Oh thats right you can't.YOUR here for yourself and no one else,so everyone's going to have to take a back seat to you Perry and you'll send their items out when you get good and ready.

But I see collecting peoples money is not a problem,atleast people are not in here saying you "won't" take their money.

Its time to "pony up" Perry and keep your customers happy including Racing Junk

No Profile,No honor payments,not even a CRJ member,just the "basic freeloader" and has 2 ADDS running steady here

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10698...HP-HOLLEY.html

I guess your another one that feels Racing Junk "owes" you a place to sell your stuff for "FREE" as advertised. But you know its the honor payments that keep this great website going. Good thing we have alot of honest people here on the board to help you sell your stuff for free and not give any thing back but EXCUSES
Old 02-12-2008, 06:43 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i 2nd that.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-12-2008, 08:23 AM
performanceengin
JUNIOR BUILDER

ada boy tom. crack that whip :twisted: :twisted:
Old 02-15-2008, 04:04 AM
h2fast4u
SHOW GUEST

THATS NOT A EXCUSE THATS JUST BEING STRIGHT UP AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT KICK ME OFF TOM BOY ITS NOT LIKE I RIPPED ANYONE OFF EVERYBODY I SOLD A PART TOO RECIVED THERE PART JUST LIKE YOU WILL GET YOUR HONER PAYMENT SO DONT BASH SOMEONE THAT WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY USE OR GET SO PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL 16148879475 BE A MAN QUIT THE BULL SHIT
Old 02-15-2008, 04:43 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by h2fast4u
THATS NOT A EXCUSE THATS JUST BEING STRIGHT UP AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT KICK ME OFF TOM BOY ITS NOT LIKE I RIPPED ANYONE OFF EVERYBODY I SOLD A PART TOO RECIVED THERE PART JUST LIKE YOU WILL GET YOUR HONER PAYMENT SO DONT BASH SOMEONE THAT WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY USE OR GET SO PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL 16148879475 BE A MAN QUIT THE BULL $h!t
Punctuation is your friend.