RESPONSE FROM TESTA1 TO 1923T

Old 02-01-2008, 12:24 PM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Default RESPONSE FROM TESTA1 TO 1923T

I SENT ALL THE PARTS IN THE AD TO 1923T, SENT THEM TO HIS FRIEND IN BOCKWAY MICH, AS I WAS TOLD TO DO, THEN HIS FRIEND WAS TO SENT THEM TO CANADA TO DENNIS?? THAT WAS STRANGE TO ME? FIRST I RECIEVED A CHECK FROM A CANADA BANK WHICH TOOK A FEW DAYS TO CLEAR IN MY BANK, I WOULD NOT SEND NO PARTS OUT UNTIL THE CHECK CLEARED MY BANK, HE DID NOT LIKE THAT, AFTER THE CHECK CLEARED, THE PARTS WHERE SHIPPED OUT, THIS WAS MONTHS AGO, WHY ARE YOU CONTACTING SOMEONE NOW,IF IT WAS ME AND I DID NOT GET ALL MY PARTS,I WOULD NOT WAIT,3 MONTHS LATER TO NOTIFY SOMEONE ABOUT IT???? SOUNDS STRANGE TO ME!!
I DEAL WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE, I SELL AND BUY STUFF ALL THE TIME.
IF YOU AINT HAPPY SEND THE SYSTEM BACK TO ME, I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY, SIMPLE AS THAT??????????? P.S IN AMERICAN FUNDS
THANKS
DAVID TESTA
Old 02-01-2008, 12:26 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

David you never sent me NO parts You got to get things figured out here.

Dennis is the guy you were dealing with here,I had nothing whats so ever to do with any of your dealings,you got your wires crossed here
Old 02-01-2008, 12:31 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

BOY----THAT WAS TOTALLY MESSED UP=-=-=WHAT PARTS WENT WERE AND TO WHO AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED BUT THEN :shock: :shock: :shock: ---I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED------DID YOU WAIT TILL NOW TO SEND THE PARTS[I CAN UNDESTAND WAITING FOR CHECK TO CLEAR] BUT NOT THIS MANY MONTHS---COME ON AND PRESENT THE FACTS CLEAR AND SIMPLE 8) 8) 8) ---LIVELY
Old 02-01-2008, 12:56 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: RESPONSE FROM TESTA1 [DAVID TESTA] TO TOPSPORTSMAN1

Originally Posted by testa1
I SENT ALL THE PARTS IN THE AD TO TOPSPORTSMAN1, SENT THEM TO HIS FRIEND IN BOCKWAY MICH, AS I WAS TOLD TO DO, THEN HIS FRIEND WAS TO SENT THEM TO CANADA TO DENNIS?? THAT WAS STRANGE TO ME? FIRST I RECIEVED A CHECK FROM A CANADA BANK WHICH TOOK A FEW DAYS TO CLEAR IN MY BANK, I WOULD NOT SEND NO PARTS OUT UNTIL THE CHECK CLEARED MY BANK, HE DID NOT LIKE THAT, AFTER THE CHECK CLEARED, THE PARTS WHERE SHIPPED OUT, THIS WAS MONTHS AGO, WHY ARE YOU CONTACTING SOMEONE NOW,IF IT WAS ME AND I DID NOT GET ALL MY PARTS,I WOULD NOT WAIT,3 MONTHS LATER TO NOTIFY SOMEONE ABOUT IT???? SOUNDS STRANGE TO ME!!
I DEAL WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE, I SELL AND BUY STUFF ALL THE TIME.
IF YOU AINT HAPPY SEND THE SYSTEM BACK TO ME, I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY, SIMPLE AS THAT??????????? P.S IN AMERICAN FUNDS
THANKS
DAVID TESTA

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5460

here is the guy your dealing with NOT
Topsportman you should get on there and talk to the other guy on "The post that was already started about you"

Its getting down right amazing how many people get on here and dont go right to the people that posted about them in the forum. They would rather start a new topic ...
Old 02-01-2008, 06:30 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default scam

he might not relize with whom he is talking to, but you have to admit he did offer the money back!!!!!!!!! can't be more fair then that, now can you?
Old 02-03-2008, 10:19 PM
1923t
JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: RESPONSE FROM TESTA1 [DAVID TESTA] TO 1923T

I SENT ALL THE PARTS IN THE AD TO 1923T, SENT THEM TO HIS FRIEND IN BOCKWAY MICH, AS I WAS TOLD TO DO, THEN HIS FRIEND WAS TO SENT THEM TO CANADA TO DENNIS?? THAT WAS STRANGE TO ME? FIRST I RECIEVED A CHECK FROM A CANADA BANK WHICH TOOK A FEW DAYS TO CLEAR IN MY BANK, I WOULD NOT SEND NO PARTS OUT UNTIL THE CHECK CLEARED MY BANK, HE DID NOT LIKE THAT, AFTER THE CHECK CLEARED, THE PARTS WHERE SHIPPED OUT, THIS WAS MONTHS AGO, WHY ARE YOU CONTACTING SOMEONE NOW,IF IT WAS ME AND I DID NOT GET ALL MY PARTS,I WOULD NOT WAIT,3 MONTHS LATER TO NOTIFY SOMEONE ABOUT IT???? SOUNDS STRANGE TO ME!!
THANKS
DAVID TESTA

Fellow racers please take time to read the following until I sign off with the smiley Wink: I am just stating facts:

Dave tells another story. Plus David you are not telling the story the way it happened. Please get your facts right. I have proof when the money order was cashed Aug. 28-2007 and you refused to send the parts as promised 3 times. You were the one that sent me 3 emails telling me you were shipping the parts out the next day and it never happened. When I asked you why you would send an email that you were shipping out the parts and did not follow through. You would not answer the question. It was not until Oct. - 2007 that I received the parts.

Dave tells another story: Here are some of the emails I sent Dave through RJ asking him to please forward the missing parts and the one he sent me tell me OCT-16-2007 that he was sending the missing parts.
Please Note the dates of the emails that were posted on RJ to Dave and follow through to the end of all the emails that are indicated with the arrows. You will have a clear picture of why I posted Dave in the Scammer Forum. I truly believe people like Dave should not be allowed on RJ or another web site to Scam other honest racers or buyers unless you like this type of aggravation in dealing with a person that does not honor their own word.

Just some of the RJ emails sent to Dave after I finally received the parts, But parts were missing:

On [2008-01-31 08:52:09] 1923t wrote:
> Hi Dave: I have not received the missing parts for the Rons fuel injection. Please let me know why you have not sent them as promised?
> I also see that you have current postings and I will be contacting RacingJunk on this matter if you do not respond.
> Dennis
On [2007-11-12 19:09:48] 1923t wrote:
> > > Hi Dave: Can you let me know what is happening with these parts. Have you had a accident or something. Let me know. I will try to work with you to resolve this. I need these parts to complete the system.
> > > Thank U
> > > Dennis
> > >
> > > On [2007-11-10 12:03:39] 1923t wrote:
> > > > Please let me know if you intend to ship the parts or not. I have been very patient with this whole matter. I paid for parts and I did not receive them all. So please let me know your intensions.
> > > > Thank U
> > > > Dennis
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > On [2007-11-08 02:00:39] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > Hi Dave: Can you please respond. I have sent you several emails and you do not reply. I have been very patient in this whole matter. What is happening here is not right. I paid you for a system and you still have parts that were to come with the system. Please ship ASAP. This whole deal has been a total nightmare for me. I have part of a system and a promise that you are sending the other parts.
> > > > > > Please ship the belts, pills & other nozzles.
> > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2007-11-07 09:41:55] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > Hi Dave: I have not heard back from you since your email from Oct 16-2007. I have not received the other parts that you said you were shipping out. Can you please let me know what is going on. I need these parts ASAP. I wanted to do some testing while the weather is still cooperating. Let me know if the parts have been shipped please.
> > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On [2007-11-06 18:17:59] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > Hi Dave: I have not heard back from you since your email from Oct 16-2007. I have not received the other parts that you said you were shipping out. Can you please let me know what is going on. I need these parts ASAP. I wanted to do some testing while the weather is still cooperating. Let me know if the parts have been shipped please.
> > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On [2007-11-04 23:44:24] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > > Hi Dave: I have not heard back from you since your email from Oct 16-2007. I have not received the other parts that you said you were shipping out. Can you please let me know what is going on. I need these parts ASAP. I wanted to do some testing while the weather is still cooperating. Let me know if the parts have been shipped please.
> > > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > On [2007-11-01 01:55:29] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > Hi Dave: I was at my friends place last night (Wednesday) in Michigan and I did not see the other parts. Did you have a chance to ship them out yet. If you have, can you send me the tracking number & courier name.
> > > > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > > > Dennis
> > > >
> > > > On [2007-10-16 12:04:20] testa1 wrote:
> > > > > hello,
> > > > > i did find the other pills and nozzles, also have 2 other belts will ship out to you on thursday,the belt you have is the belt i used, sorry about this, will give you tracking# thurs
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2007-10-11 18:33:31] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > Hi Dave: Thank U for the reply. The only parts in the bottle were the 8 INJECTORS complete with the 32 NOZZLES.
> > > > > > Do you use a belt drive pump that this belt may be for? I can send it back to you.
> > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2007-10-11 16:12:24] testa1 wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > hello,
> > > > > > > just recieved your email, i will double check my stuff, the pills should have all been in the bottle,that is the belt that i used i will look in my trailer i do think i have another belt, will let you know
> > > > > > > On [2007-10-11 13:39:59] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > Hi Dave: The belt that you sent does not work with the pump pulley or crank pulley. The spacing is to large for the tooth size on the pulleys. I know I use a belt drive pump for my carb system and my Endely pump uses the same tooth spacing. Can you check to see if you have the propper belt. This may be one that you may need for a different pump setup.
> > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On [2007-10-11 02:53:31] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > Hi Dave: Thank you. I picked up the Rons system last night. The 8 # 33 NOZZLES and the BAG OF PILLS #86 TO 106 SIZES are not with the unit. Can you let me know if you may still have these 2 items? Every thing else is complete.
> > > > > > > > PS Do you have a instruction Book?
> > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > Dennis

My reply post to his other thread: This is Dave’s way of changing the subject at hand and offers a refund. I only want to tell what happened and the way Dave tries to change the story. This is about Dave not following through as promised.
This is my reply to Dave’s refund post. Just the facts:

Hi Dave: It is amazing now you reply back after I had to list you on the Scammer Forum. Why did you not send the parts as promised? After I notified you of the missing parts, it was you who emailed me finally back, that you were sending the missing parts. I emailed you several times after, that I never received the missing parts and you never replied back. You had several opportunities to make good on your word and you simply did not. I can only speak for my self. But when you promise to do something and don't follow through, this becomes a trust issue. Why does anyone want this kind of aggravation to deal with someone that does not make good on their own word? Just send me the parts as you promised back in Oct-2007 and make good on your word.
Dennis

My original Scam Posting on Dave:

This fellow Dave Testa from 2920 CHENOAK AVE. BALTIMORE, MD 21234 Phone Numbers: 410-288-9656 - 410-982-3331 is a bit of a scammer, cheat & liar. I purchased parts from him back in August-2007 and Aug-28-2007 is when Money order was cashed. It took forever to get the parts (Received Oct-11-2007). But some parts are still missing.
I contacted Dave about the missing parts; his first response was that he shipped everything. Then after more emails, Dave said he had the missing parts and would ship them out. Dave's email stating this to me was October 16, 2007. I have not received the missing parts or heard back from him since. I have sent several more emails, no reply. Dave is still using RJ to post ads and I have waited until he has posted new ads on RJ to prove all the emails I sent him were going to a active account. No excuse Dave. Dave’s current posted ads: testa1 (#80038) 1075546 Posted: 2008-01-08, 1076791 Posted: 2008-01-09, 1085795 Posted: 2008-01-17, 1092587 Posted: 2008-01-23. Dave made up some type of excuse not to send the parts in the beginning. Dave emailed me 3 times he was shipping the parts out the next day and never did. Each time I asked him why he emailed me to say parts are being shipped and not follow through. He would avoid the question and make up another reason for not sending the parts out. Why tell someone something and not follow through.
Dave’s Excuses:
His first excuse after telling me he was shipping the parts out was, I forgot and went on holidays (You can tell where his priorities are).
Then he told me again he was shipping out the parts and when I did not receive the parts he blamed the bank.
Then he said he was shipping out again and I never got the parts. He blamed the bank again and said that money orders could be reversed. I never heard of this one and I know when I purchase a money order, I pay cash for them. I sent other fellow RJ members the same type of money orders without any problems and one fellow told me his bank made a simple phone call to a government agency and cash it right away. I think Dave just makes up stories. I hope this helps any fellow RJ members that may be thinking of dealing with Dave now or in the future. Why tell someone you are going to do something and not follow through. You may want to deal with this fellow, but beware if he is going to ship you parts. It is not worth the aggravation to me. People like this makes it hard in dealing online through the different web sites.
Sorry for the delay in posting this Scam alert.
I believe in giving everyone a fair chance to redeem him or her selves.
Dennis

Lets rate Dave out of 100 in story telling. OPPSS he cannot keep his story straight, he likes to change the SUBJECT.
Enough said. Dave just forward the missing parts as promised. It is your word that you were going to do this in Oct-16-2007 in your email to me and never followed through. Like I said in my original Post: I believe in giving everyone a fair chance to redeem him or her selves.

Dennis :wink:
Old 02-03-2008, 10:49 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

DAVID TESTA

David I got a question,while you are patting yourself on the back here,If you deal with so many people on Racing Junk,how come you account does not reflect these deals?No honor payments or nothing,as a long time member as you have been and ALL the deals you have done,I think some is not being crediable here and dishonest,from what I see but maybe you have then honor payments in a hidden account some where please show us that.

This is the trouble here with RJ it WORKS on the honor system and you like many others that come on here have proved my point AGAIN

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10755...ART-PARTS.html

David its time to stop the bullchit here and send the man his parts that he PAID for,is that too much to ask of you?Or did you simply sell him something you didn't have,but according the the RJ messages you agreed to send Dennis the parts.

David also why don't you have a profile? Most honest sellers have a profile.Its time to pony up here David no more bullchit,the man wants what he paid for.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:12 AM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by topsportsman1

DAVID TESTA

David I got a question,while you are patting yourself on the back here,If you deal with so many people on Racing Junk,how come you account does not reflect these deals?No honor payments or nothing,as a long time member as you have been and ALL the deals you have done,I think some is not being crediable here and dishonest,from what I see but maybe you have then honor payments in a hidden account some where please show us that.

This is the trouble here with RJ it WORKS on the honor system and you like many others that come on here have proved my point AGAIN

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/10755...ART-PARTS.html

David its time to stop the bullchit here and send the man his parts that he PAID for,is that too much to ask of you?Or did you simply sell him something you didn't have,but according the the RJ messages you agreed to send Dennis the parts.

David also why don't you have a profile? Most honest sellers have a profile.Its time to pony up here David no more bullchit,the man wants what he paid for.

I SENT ALL THE PARTS OUT TO DENNIS IN OCTOBER, 4 MONTHS AGO, HAVE NOT HEARD FROM DENNIS UNTIL LAST WEEK,[ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS] LIKE I SAID, IF DENNIS IS NOT HAPPY SEND BACK THE SYSTEM,I WILL REFUND HIS MONEY,CANT DO NO MORE THAN THAT, ALL THE PARTS WERE SENT OUT TO HIM AT THE BROCKWAY,MICH ADDRESS! I DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON THIS ISSUE ANYMORE, SEND BACK SYSTEM,I WILL REFUND MONEY. SIMPLE AS THAT, YOU DONT KNOW ME,YOU SHOULDN'T JUDGE ME,I PAY MY MONTHY FEES!!
AFTER READING SOME OF YOUR POST YOU HAVE ALOT OF NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY TO MEMBERS, WE THE MEMBERS DONT PAY FEES TO HERE YOUR NEGATIVE RESPOSE, YOU NEED TO GET THE FACTS FIRST!
DAVE
Old 02-04-2008, 11:07 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

David,In my response on other members I have TOLD the truth,I know your the type of guy the TRUTH hurts don't it. its time Dave to get these issues resolved don't play selective memory here with the board,The truth to the matter is highlighted down below in the PM's you and Dennis had.You have a sever problem with COMMUNICATION.

Thats the type of response I figured I'd get from you.Even tho your a CRJ memeber here there is more to it then just paying your monthly or yearly memberships here,its call the HONOR system witch you are a little lapse on,according to your previous post,and you have no profile,Most honest people that are CRJ members usually make honor payments as well and have a profile.But I guess the way you are operating here is right as to how you deal on RJ so be it. Just some thing for you to look at here

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5452

Now on Dennis I was welll aware of this issue last fall on you and I told Dennis to make a post on you back them but he gave you the benifit of a doubt to square up with him and this is where we are at now 3 months later for Dennis being a nice guy,I guess thats too long for you to remember to send Dennis his parts,as you quoted him in a PM you'd send the remaining things to him.Its posted in a PM and you never followed threw David.

And for a man to tear a system out after he already made it fit his application and send it back to you is obserd and unheard of after,he has already installed it and is only lacking a few items you forgot to send him and gave your word you would send Dennis the remaining parts.

Now you claim its been 3-4 months and you have a memory loss.Just send the man his parts or make good on the parts he is missing,its simple.

Seems to me Dennis has been getting pushed around and neglected as he is a buyer from Canada.

Like I said in the past Dennis,if you want and try to protect people it comes to BS like this,Don't protect people that lead you astray and have trouble answering the phone as well as messages, I knew this was going to be the out come.

Dennis cut your losses here,only way to buy from people of this sort is either COD or do a little more research. Tough lesson to learn.

So people you can't reason to them as I guess they know it all,and I sure don't I am only telling you how I see it. Like I said I was aware of this issue months ago,but I guess the bad guy wins angain and the buyer has to eat chit,Another deal gone bad here at Racing Junk.

WHY?? Because the seller CUT OFF COMMUNICATION on the deal its shown in the thread but David's "selective answering" back to Dennis,Its true read it again you'll see for your self in the PM's provided by Dennis.

Read for yourself: Read PM's from the bottom to the top it says it all.

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:19 am Post subject: Re: RESPONSE FROM TESTA1 [DAVID TESTA] TO 1923T

Just some of the RJ emails sent to Dave after I finally received the parts, But parts were missing:

On [2008-01-31 08:52:09] 1923t wrote:
> Hi Dave: I have not received the missing parts for the Rons fuel injection. Please let me know why you have not sent them as promised?
> I also see that you have current postings and I will be contacting RacingJunk on this matter if you do not respond.
> Dennis
On [2007-11-12 19:09:48] 1923t wrote:
> > > Hi Dave: Can you let me know what is happening with these parts. Have you had a accident or something. Let me know. I will try to work with you to resolve this. I need these parts to complete the system.
> > > Thank U
> > > Dennis
> > >
> > > On [2007-11-10 12:03:39] 1923t wrote:
> > > > Please let me know if you intend to ship the parts or not. I have been very patient with this whole matter. I paid for parts and I did not receive them all. So please let me know your intensions.
> > > > Thank U
> > > > Dennis
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > On [2007-11-08 02:00:39] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > Hi Dave: Can you please respond. I have sent you several emails and you do not reply. I have been very patient in this whole matter. What is happening here is not right. I paid you for a system and you still have parts that were to come with the system. Please ship ASAP. This whole deal has been a total nightmare for me. I have part of a system and a promise that you are sending the other parts.
> > > > > > Please ship the belts, pills & other nozzles.
> > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2007-11-07 09:41:55] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > Hi Dave: I have not heard back from you since your email from Oct 16-2007. I have not received the other parts that you said you were shipping out. Can you please let me know what is going on. I need these parts ASAP. I wanted to do some testing while the weather is still cooperating. Let me know if the parts have been shipped please.
> > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On [2007-11-06 18:17:59] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > Hi Dave: I have not heard back from you since your email from Oct 16-2007. I have not received the other parts that you said you were shipping out. Can you please let me know what is going on. I need these parts ASAP. I wanted to do some testing while the weather is still cooperating. Let me know if the parts have been shipped please.
> > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On [2007-11-04 23:44:24] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > > Hi Dave: I have not heard back from you since your email from Oct 16-2007. I have not received the other parts that you said you were shipping out. Can you please let me know what is going on. I need these parts ASAP. I wanted to do some testing while the weather is still cooperating. Let me know if the parts have been shipped please.
> > > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > On [2007-11-01 01:55:29] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > Hi Dave: I was at my friends place last night (Wednesday) in Michigan and I did not see the other parts. Did you have a chance to ship them out yet. If you have, can you send me the tracking number & courier name.
> > > > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > > > Dennis
> > > >
> > > > On [2007-10-16 12:04:20] testa1 wrote:
> > > > > hello,
> > > > > i did find the other pills and nozzles, also have 2 other belts will ship out to you on thursday,the belt you have is the belt i used, sorry about this, will give you tracking# thurs
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2007-10-11 18:33:31] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > Hi Dave: Thank U for the reply. The only parts in the bottle were the 8 INJECTORS complete with the 32 NOZZLES.
> > > > > > Do you use a belt drive pump that this belt may be for? I can send it back to you.
> > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2007-10-11 16:12:24] testa1 wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > hello,
> > > > > > > just recieved your email, i will double check my stuff, the pills should have all been in the bottle,that is the belt that i used i will look in my trailer i do think i have another belt, will let you know
> > > > > > > On [2007-10-11 13:39:59] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > Hi Dave: The belt that you sent does not work with the pump pulley or crank pulley. The spacing is to large for the tooth size on the pulleys. I know I use a belt drive pump for my carb system and my Endely pump uses the same tooth spacing. Can you check to see if you have the propper belt. This may be one that you may need for a different pump setup.
> > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On [2007-10-11 02:53:31] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > Hi Dave: Thank you. I picked up the Rons system last night. The 8 # 33 NOZZLES and the BAG OF PILLS #86 TO 106 SIZES are not with the unit. Can you let me know if you may still have these 2 items? Every thing else is complete.
> > > > > > > > PS Do you have a instruction Book?
> > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > Dennis
Old 02-04-2008, 11:18 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default parts

After reading above i do wonder about dave, does he have the parts to send? or just scamming people? :?: :?: :?:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -