Funny phone call

Old 01-31-2008, 05:39 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Funny phone call

Just got a phone call from internet relay (sprint IP)? :shock: Wanted to carrying on a conversation with someone else through them. :? Is this the newest in scams? Did manage to get a email address [email protected] that doesn't show to be good. I guess the non english speaking are trying a new way of scams. If anyone else knows about this step up and tell me if I'm wrong :?: :?: :?: This si the 1st time this has happened to me.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:46 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

This is another old scam,might be new for some but glad you posted it up and made others aware.Do not deal with relayed phone messages,its a good chance your going to fall for the scam.

If you notice alot of scammers are useing Yahoo email addresses, I wonder why?

To report internet crime here is a good place to start

http://www.ic3.gov/
Old 01-31-2008, 05:51 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Thanks Tom, I had just posted a lot of different ads today here and different sites. I got 2 real phone calls already this evening and was caught off guard with this 1. Have never had this one happen to me. Thanks as I would have felt bad hanging up on a deaf person on the other end of the phone call.