Thread: Looking for roll cage builder in Kansas.

Looking for roll cage builder in Kansas.

I live in Central Kansas, and the closest chassis builder that i can find is Doug Crumbliss Racing in Baxter Springs Ks. They do awsome work , but it's like a 6 hour drive from where i live. So any input on chassis builders in ks would be greatly appreciated.
    I am building a 1985 Camaro for drag racing purposes, so the cage would have to pass NHRA tech.... THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!! :lol:

Josh

chassis

where in kansas are you ?if your close to mo then there are several in the kc area.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Holzman Race Cars in Wichita

Holzman Race Cars in Wichita has done a ton of work for me and they do great work.

Dan

Holzman Race Cars
    Address: 2750 S Greenwich Rd, Wichita, KS 67210
    Phone: (316) 684-3177

There is also another group of guys that are in Wichita. RPM Motorsports. Holzman is good but pricey and takes forever. One of my buddies had them do their baby; roll cage, backhalved, rear end, and suspension. Looks good but if your wanting to drive it this year I'd look more into the RPM guys.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    RPM Motorsports
    4129 West Pawnee
    Wichita, Kansas
    1 316 259 4585
    Best to drop by and visit with Bob, He will take the time to sit and talk about what you want done.
    You will get what you want built, not what they want to give you.