Scammer in Indiana "DEALMAN" Jo or Adam Pitrowski

Old 01-27-2008, 04:19 PM
martypearcy
SHOW GUEST

Default Scammer in Indiana "DEALMAN" Jo or Adam Pitrowski

I was scammed on the purchase of a supposedly new MSD 7531. On January 11th of this month I sent Racingjunk member "dealman" a money order for $615 via moneygram. After recieving money I was informed I would be receiving shipping instructions. A week went by and I received no response from "JO" aka dealman through phone or messageboard. Then she posted the deal was void because money order was no good even though it was cashed the day after it was received. I have contacted the Laporte County sherriff's office as well as filed a report locally. Everyone is not a criminal and there are good hardworking honest people on here who trade honestly and fair. If you have been scammed by "DEALMAN" please contact me through this site as there is a criminal investigation underway. It is a felony here in the state of Texas. Justice will be served. Thanks for this site and GOD BLESS! Also a man contacted me last night from New Mexico who was scammed out of $7700.00 for a motor. Coincidentally it was a woman who gave him an address only 29 miles from where I sent my money order. The lady he dealt with was Jean and I talked to a Jo(female). Phone disconnected after we each made the purchase. So please beware.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:36 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Scammer in Indiana "DEALMAN" Jo or Adam Pitro

Originally Posted by martypearcy
I was scammed on the purchase of a supposedly new MSD 7531. On January 11th of this month I sent Racingjunk member "dealman" a money order for $615 via moneygram. After recieving money I was informed I would be receiving shipping instructions. A week went by and I received no response from "JO" aka dealman through phone or messageboard. Then she posted the deal was void because money order was no good even though it was cashed the day after it was received. I have contacted the Laporte County sherriff's office as well as filed a report locally. Everyone is not a criminal and there are good hardworking honest people on here who trade honestly and fair. If you have been scammed by "DEALMAN" please contact me through this site as there is a criminal investigation underway. It is a felony here in the state of Texas. Justice will be served. Thanks for this site and GOD BLESS! Also a man contacted me last night from New Mexico who was scammed out of $7700.00 for a motor. Coincidentally it was a woman who gave him an address only 29 miles from where I sent my money order. The lady he dealt with was Jean and I talked to a Jo(female). Phone disconnected after we each made the purchase. So please beware.
where in indiana are they located ? Sounds like you got the shaft ! sorry to hear this.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:42 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

First lesson, never,never,never send a money gram/western union. the recieving party needs no adderess to pick it up only an ID. So in reality you have no address on the scammer. The name they use could also be false, IE: phoney ID's

JMO

Zip.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:57 PM
martypearcy
SHOW GUEST

Default scammed

LaPorte County Westville ,In. I do have a phone # and know where they purchased it from Cellone. Figure the police can go there and find out where they send the bill. I will keep you posted on this one.